The First Kiss-Part Two

-J

Jacks POV:
"Mark, how many drinks did you have?"
"15"
"Oh god Mark, just go sleep or something, don't do anything stupid"
"O-Okay, goodbye j-jackipoo"
"Bye Mark"

'Isn't a drunk man's words, the sober man's thoughts?' No no no, of course not. Jack, you have a girlfriend, out in Denmark, and she loves you. And she's probably thinking about me right now. I'm straight anyways, or am I Bi? 'Oh god Jack just stop it'

On my ride to the hotel all I wanted to think about was a trip to Denmark to see Signe (Wiishu's real name), but Mark keeps wandering back into my thoughts.
'Do I love him?'
'NO JACK, YOU DON'T! YOU HAVE A DAMN GIRLFRIEND AND YOU CANT LOSE HER TOO!'
I continued to fight my own thoughts until the taxi driver stopped the cab. I pulled out a 10$ bill out of my wallet but the taxi driver rejected
"A guy already paid for the ride"
"Oh okay"

I enter the lobby questioning whether YouTube paid or just a random person, maybe a viewer? I don't know.

I check in and head upstairs. My room is on the 10th floor. The music in the elevator is nice, but it's too crowded. I enter my room and I find a red box with a play logo on it (the YouTube sign, if you didnt know already). I open it to find a letter which read:
"Be ready at 10 a.m next morning for a taxi driver is coming to take you to the mystery location. And the event will be recorded so prepare yourself"

I sit on my bed and lean on the headboard, 'okay this is kinda weird' I check the box again to see a pack of mints 'I can't believe it, but this got even weirder'

I grab my laptop and open Skype, I hover over the webcam icon next to Wiishu's name and press it. She answers almost immediately. (J for Jack and W for Wiishu)
J-"Hey babe, how are you?"
W-"I'm fine, what about you, you look tired."
J-"Okay please don't tell anyone, but I'm in America. I got invited to a secret event. And I repeat, it's a secret, so that means no one can know."
W-"Ya Jack, I know what a secret means."
J-"So, how's your day goin?"
W-"I'm leaving for a walk with my friend in about 15 minutes."
J-"Oh I should go then, be careful babe."
W-"I will, I hope they don't kidnap you in that "secret" event."
J-"Oh dont worry, no one can defeat THESE +1 BICEPS!" I say flexing my arm
W-"Ya you're screwed babe, goodbye" she says sarcastically
J-"Hey you're being a meanypoo" I say in a pouty face.
W-"Oh just shut up and go eat cake or something"
J-"CAKE"
W-"Bye Jack" she says laughing
J-"Byeee"

I shut off my laptop and opened my phone. I was wondering what should I do. I opened Twitter to do another replying spree.

All the recent tweets were about septiplier, I think it's because of my recent video which showed I had a red spot on my neck, everyone thought it was a hickey caused by Mark, but it was just a scratch. I decided to go with it, just to fuel the ship. I blushed when the fangirls started spamming me with septiplier edits. That's why I opened wattpad and decided I wanted to read some septiplier fanfiction. I opened the first fanfic that caught my eye, it was called "Wonderwall" (I'm not kidding, that's a wonderful story, go check it out).

I called the midnight room service, and ordered some cake (casual Jack huh).

I laid in bed with a plate of cake and my phone in my hand. I finished reading the story and I fell asleep with a huge grin on my face.

~Time skip~

Mark's POV:
I woke up at 8:30 am, I realized I was late so I rushed into the shower. I tossed my hair back into its normal messy look and put in my contact lenses.

My recent app what the phone app, and my recent call was Jack's number. What happened last night? And then it all came back to me. I remember bottles of beer and I remember calling Jack and flirting with him. 'Oh god what the hell did I do?'

I call Jack to ask him what happened last night, it's probably 5 pm in Ireland so he's supposed to be awake by now.

M-"um Jack"
J-"I was expecting your call"
M-"Jack, what happened last night?"
J-"Don't worry mark, I know you were drunk, and I know you didn't mean it, or did you?" He says sarcastically
M-"I guess I was getting out of hand, I didn't mean any of that"
J-"Oh so you mean I'm not hot?" He says giggling a bit
M-"Shut up Jack"

We say our goodbyes and I end the call. I have some cereal and I leave my house to find the escort they were talking about. There was some traffic on the way but I arrived in time.

They took me to a dark room. I then entered a room and found some fellow youtubers. I saw Felix, Dan (as in Danisnotonfire), Tyler (Oakley), and Joe Sugg. I saw Felix approaching me.
F-"Mark, you got invited too? I thought it was a cool kids party"
M-"Oh shut up Pewds, but seriously, why do you think we're here?"
F-"All I know is that we're being recorded"

A man with headphones came in.
"Markiplier, can you come with me?"
I follow him into a room with a white background and a door on the opposite end. I stare at the director that's sitting behind the camera. I gesture my hands as in "what the hell is happening?"

Soon after then, the opposite door opens, revealing him, none other than....

JOHN CENAAAAAAAA... Nah I'm just playing.

I just decided to split it into 3 parts, so ya, cliffhangers are awesome ;)