I want him back

Opened oneshot requests the other day and so many people requested a dark x anti oneshot. I've never been a fan of reading them but I've been thinking lately about writing one myself. Welp, here I am, sorry if it sucks :P
-J/Authorchan

Check out my vine edit so that you can picture the situation better: https://vine.co/v/ipn5YnWTjx1

TW: threatening of a knife
-

The couple were on their way to Matthias' house, planning on filming some videos that the fans have all waited for since Jack said he was gonna visit LA. They were planning on recording multiple videos, jack not knowing what videos they are other than them being challenges.

They soon arrived infront of the house and put their car in park. They exited and went ahead to go knock on the door while holding hands, getting an immediate response. Matt warmed them with warm hugs and so did wade, Joey, and bryan. Mark walked towards Amanda and gave her a side hug while kissing her forehead and rubbing her pregnant belly. Amanda has grown on him like a sister eventually and he couldn't be happier for her.

Everybody stared in awe while Jack quickly moved towards the recording setup and asked what they're gonna film.

"Well, first off we're gonna play the seven second challenge, then never have I ever with jelly beans, and finally we're gonna be doing the finish my sentence challenge, or we'll do them in random order I don't know" Matt walked towards the setup making sure everything is in place and ready to record.

A few minutes after, everything was ready and almost everyone were in their seats. Matt sat down infront of the camera and hit the record button. Suddenly, Jack clapped out of nowhere and made everyone jump.

"Syncing your shit, you're welcome man" Jack winks at Matt and laughs.

"What's going on guys, I am Matthias and today I'm gathered with these lovely people" Matt raises his hands attempting to point at everyone. "Mark, Wade, and by popular demand..." Wade made a drum roll noise "JACKSEPTICEYEEEEEEEE"

Jack heard his name and popped up from under the chair while humming loudly to the John Cena theme song. Everybody in the room laughed except wade who walked out of the frame with his hands in the air but Matt made sure to drag him back.

"Amazing start! Today we're gonna be playing 'never have I ever' but with jelly beans! We have seven jelly beans and we shall start with Wade!" Matt pointed at the tall lad next to him.

"Um, never have I ever went to Ireland" Wade laughs as Jack throws a mixture of swear words in wade's way. Both Mark and Jack ate a bean and glared at Wade.

"Never have I ever kissed the same gender" Matt said. Mark and Jack came here to have a good time but honestly they feel so attacked right now. They both ate a bean, having a remainder of five left.

"Never have I ever graduated college" Mark laughed as he watched all the guys eat a bean. "Go to college kids, it's important"

"Never have I ever drunkely kissed the opposite gender" Jack laughed, watching Wade and Matt eat a bean, knowing Mark and him were in the free zone. But to Jack's surprise, Mark hesitantly put a bean in his mouth. Jack looked at him with eyes wide open. Mark noticed that and glanced at Wade, trying to signal him to continue the game.

"Never have I ever made love to the same gender" Wade wiggled his eyebrows and Matt laughed. Jack and Mark groaned again and ate another jelly bean each "is this supposed to be a love addition?" Jack asked angrily.