update // please read

Hey guys, this is an authors note I'm sorry, I just want to discuss some IMPORTANT things about the book and everything in general. We recently reached 800 followers which is beyond our expectations. Seriously, thank you so much for all the support you guys give us. We're also closing in on 300k views and 100 chapters which I'm really proud of. But the thing about this, is that the story is getting well known, which I'm not complaining about btw, but it makes it easier for people to steal ideas, characters, covers, and a lot of other stuff. I read ALOT of stuff on wattpad and I know what's going on. I've seen a lot of people take Piper, which is pey's absolute creation in THIS book. Please, Piper is OUR special character and stealing her is not okay. Please, if you ever read a book that has exactly Piper in it, please dm me. I'm not saying that nobody can use this character, but using it as your own is just not right. She's a character with her own personality Pey created. Now, for Oneshots, I've seen ALOT of people who copy the same exact thing WE write, and it is not okay in any way. That's complete disrespect and I do not condone doing that, unless you wanna get reported or banned. You CAN use our ideas, you just need to ask for permission first, it's not that hard. If you ask for permission in the comments and I don't reply, please dm me before you actually write it. We get a lot of comments I can't really keep up with. These ideas and characters aren't something we come up with easily, we spend days and weeks working on a plot and such, and someone stealing it like that is really unfair. I know fanfics are supposed to be all fun and such but there will always be people that ruin it. Now, for covers, PLEASE do not create the same exact thing I do. All the covers of our books are made by me and are my own ideas, creations, and editing. If you want a cover, please dm me and I'll make you one. Now, I'm not trying to say that our stories are so magical people are gonna want to steal them, our stories are normal teenager writing which is why I don't understand why people want to do the same exact thing. I've had a lot of people ask for permission and I talked with them privately and everything goes well, along with me reading their own creations. Please, be responsible around here, wattpad is not just fun and games, copyright, rating, and translation all play a game on here. Think clearly before you go off and steal people's work.

Update will be up soon. If any of you guys know books that have Piper in them, please dm me. Thanks guys.

-J out
thank you for existing