The First Kiss-Part Three

-J

Jack's POV:

I saw Mark across the room. Well what the hell is happening?

"Um guys, what's going on?" I ask while I take a few steps forward into the middle if the room, Mark doing the same.

"Okay guys, you may or may not know a video called 'The First Slap', youtubers have reacted to the video on The Fine Bros. Basically, in the previous video, we placed two strangers in the same room and asked them to slap each other----" the explanation was stopped by a gentle slap on mark's face caused by Jack

"Did it" Jack said with an evil smile on his face
"Heeyyyyy that hurt" replied Mark with his hand on his cheek

"Guys, that's not what the video is going to be about. We have filmed another video where we put two strangers and asked them to kiss, and we named the video 'The First Kiss'"

"Nope nope nope I'm out" Jack says rushing to the door, his cheeks starting to turn the slightest of red.

While Jack made his way to the door, he felt a strong man's grip on his shoulders. He assumed it was one of the people in the crew, but he turned around to see Mark.

"Jack, he didn't finish what he was talking about, maybe it's not that bad" Mark says trying to calm me down and persuade me to come back.

There was something in his tone of voice, that convinced me to go back, that's why I did.

"Okay good, thanks Mark. Let me continue. The fans have been spamming us with requests to do the YouTube version of that. They have requested many people, like you guys, Dan and Phil, Troye and Tyler, and Felix and Ken. First, we were against that idea, but fans were only requesting this, so we thought we'd give them what they want"

"Guys, you know I have a girlfriend right?" I reject

"And so does Felix, but that won't stop us, this is just gonna be a fast kiss, or where the kiss takes you too"

Mark's POV:
"Jack let's get this over with" I proceeded

"Mark, no, I was gonna surprise you, I was gonna stay at you place for a whole month, but now it's gonna be awkward!" Jack objected

M-"You were?"
J-"Yes"
M-"Oh come on Jack, the fans would kill for this!"
J-"Look Mark, I have a girlfriend and you know that. This is gonna be all over the internet!"
M-"Look Jack, this kiss won't mean anything! It's just a little kiss, calm down, I'm sure Wiishu wouldn't mind, she draws septiplier if you didn't know!"

3rd person POV:
And by that, Mark approached Jack faces only inches apart. Jack could feel the connection. Mark soon grabs Jack's face in his hands and closes the gap.

Mark could feel Jack's hands running through his thick black hair. Soon Jack grabbed Mark by the waist bringing him closer into the kiss. Their lips combined in sync. It was soft and filled with passion.

Jack opened his eyes and realized what he was doing. 'How could this be so wrong, but feel so right?' Jack thought to himself.

The kiss was interrupted by some coughs caused from the end of the room. Jack and Mark let go of each other questioning what happened.

"Um guys, the camera wasn't rolling, you didn't give us any further notice" the director said

J-"You gotta be kidding me!"

And by that Mark grabbed Jack by the back of his neck. Foreheads bump. The two men kiss passionately forgetting about the camera rolling and the possibility of this video going viral. The kiss became slower and more passionate.

The kiss had to end because there were other people to be filmed. But the two men knew, that this month is going to be incredible.