gone

-J

TW

-

Jack cuddled into Mark's chest deeper. Jack was currently sat in Mark's lap, with hot chocolate in his hand and it was currently snowing outside. They were watching the finale of gravity falls which was rather feelsy.

Jack felt tears build up in his eyes once the episode was over. Mark noticed his boyfriend's actions and grabbed him and brought him closer to himself. Mark grabbed his phone from the spot beside him and opened his camera.

"Guess who just watched the gravity falls finale?" Mark said to the camera while he zoomed in on Jack cuddling sadly into Mark. Mark gave a sweet loving smile to the camera. "Come here babydoll" Mark grabbed Jack's face with one hand and gave him a peck on the lips.

Mark ended the video and put it up on twitter and instagram. He shuffled through Netflix and ended up on the new Scoobydoo movie that has just been added to Netflix.

They continued to cuddle for the rest of the night. Mark heard some gentle snoring and glanced at his boyfriend. Jack was currently drooling on his partner's shoulder. Mark picked Jack up and laid him on their bed.

Mark opened the side drawer and picked up the small box that held the ring in it. He looked at it for a while, images flashing of what their future will be like after tomorrow.

He's been mentally planning their wedding for ages. He's already been looking for suites and he already talked with an event planner.

Sure, it wasn't the type of wedding he's always imagined, but he couldn't be happier with it.

He sees Jack shuffle a bit in the sheets and Mark quickly places the box safely in the drawers.

Jack stretches his arms out "why aren't you in bed? I wanna cuddle" he says. Mark joins his smol boyfriend and engulfs him in his arms.

"Goodnight" he kisses Jack on the forehead.

-

Mark wakes up before Jack, just as planned. He slowly gets up from their bed without waking up Sean.

He grabs the notes he wrote a while ago and the flowers and started making a trail leading to the patio.

Mark:

I think it's all ready.

wish me luck xxx

I'm terrified, what if I fuck it up?

Matt:

You can do this dude x

Ryan:

We believe in you!!!!

Felix:

Look Mark, if you truly deeply love him, go for it. If you think it's still too soon, even though it's been 5 years, then you don't have to.

Ken:

Yeah, what they said. We'll support you guys no matter what.

Wade:

I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Jack rejecting?

Bob:

Wade, you are NOT helping.

Mark:

Thanks guys, it really helps. And I appreciate the effort wade.

Are the cameras set up?