A Normal Morning

Mark awoke to the sun flooding in the window, him squinting his eyes to try and block it out. He rolled over to his side, having a minor panic attack when he saw Jack wasn't there. Mark bolted up straight in bed, frantically looking around. He relaxed when he saw Jack's hoodie laying across the floor by the closet.

Mark threw the covers off of him and swept his legs over the bed, shivering when his bare feet hit the wood floor. Mark strolled to the door of the bedroom, silently wishing his pajama pants were longer to cover his feet. Mark made it to the door and silently opened it, smiling at the sight before him.

Jack stood in the kitchen over the stove making pancakes, a happy tune being hummed. Jack was only wearing his plain, gray boxers, Mark's flannel unbuttoned and hanging loosely on him. A cup of coffee was present on the counter beside him, Jack setting the spatula on a napkin and grabbing the warm mug, taking a sip of the coffee present in it.

Mark smirked and slowly walked over to Jack, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind as Jack picked up the spatula and continued with breakfast. Mark buried his head in Jack's neck, feeling his lover sink into his arms. Mark pressed delicate kisses to Jack's neck and his jawline.

Jack chuckled and put the spatula down again and grabbed his coffee mug, turning around and setting his arms on Mark's shoulders. Jack held his mug behind Mark's head, Mark sliding his hands down to Jack's hips and giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Hey." Mark simply said, giving Jack and Eskimo kiss. Jack giggled and pressed his lips onto Mark's, both smiling as doing so. They kissed for a few seconds, then pulled away. Mark put his forehead against Jack's giving his hips another squeeze.

"You should wear my clothes more often." Mark said, pressing a kiss to Sean's forehead.

"They're super comfy." Jack commented, bringing his arm around and taking a sip of his coffee. Mark looked at the blue mug with pleading eyes, Jack letting out a small smile. Sean held the cup up to Mark's lips and tilted it up. Mark sipped some of the coffee, the drink easing the feeling of soreness on his throat. Jack took the mug away and took another swig, turning back and setting the drink in the counter.

Jack continued to cook the pancakes, Mark standing behind him with arms wrapped tightly around Jack's waist. Mark rocked them gently and rubbed his stubble comfortingly along Jack's shoulder, his bare torso pressed against Jack's back. The smell of pancakes drifted through the small apartment, and Mark smiled against Sean's skin.

And to them it was pretty perfect.

------

This chapter has been written by the oh so awesome Pey. Bro shut up I ain't crying, you are!