THE WAFFLES

This chapter is written by 5secsoflouis, enjoy!

-

Heres the smut

Sean practically runs up the stairs with Mark behind him, both eager to relieve their morning needs. As they enter the bedroom, Sean immediately turns towards Mark, looking up into his dark eyes with lust. Mark lowers his head slightly, bringing his hand up towards Sean to cup his cheek as he kisses him. There's no hesitation on his part, he completely takes ownership as Sean lets him.

Mark's thumb rests lightly below Sean's chin with his long fingers on his neck, pulling Sean up onto his tiptoes as Mark deepens the kiss. Only moments later, Mark's other arm snakes around Sean's back, lifting him up onto the drawers in his bedroom. Sean let's out a sharp breath as Mark presses himself between his legs, grabs a handful of Sean's hair and tilts his head back. He can't hold back the small moan that escapes from this throat as Mark's lips hit his neck.

Sean grips at Mark's bare back and wraps his legs tighter around his body, feeling how ready Mark is beneath his tracksuit bottoms. Mark nips at his neck gently with his teeth, sending sparks right down to Sean's groin and creating a deep moan in the bottom of his throat. Sean's top is soon pulled over his head and thrown to the other side of the room as Mark's mouth goes lower on his body, kissing Sean's chest and nipping on his collarbone.

Sean's hands fly to Mark's hair, holding him on his chest for moment as he nips at the skin before letting him go further south. Mark tries to pause at Sean's stomach, kissing and tasting the skin tenderly, but Sean pushes him lower, bucking his hips up in an attempt to rush him. Mark holds his ground, looking up at a frustrated Sean and smiling.

"Now we know what you want.." Mark says deeply, running his hands up and down Sean's legs.

Sean breathes heavily, biting his lower lip as Mark mouth hits his lower stomach again, "I want... I want- Shit, the waffles!"

Sean leaps off the counter, pushing Mark back by his shoulders before running speedily down the stairs.

"COME BACK HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU" Mark yells

"BUT BABE THE WAFFLES ARE GONNA BURN" (globug's comment)

Mark runs after him, pushing him onto the floor, were he brought their lips together again.