Alyssa drove Dennise to their dorm, she stopped by to buy some pizza and ice creams for Dennise since they skip lunch. All through out the car ride she was holding Alyssa's hand to suppress her tears.

Wala pang tao sa dorm nila Den since Ella still have classes. Alyssa just let Dennise lay down on her bed while she fix the latter's lunch.

"Den, here." Alyssa said.

Dennise then sit up and turn the TV on hanggang ngayon medyo lutang pa rin siya sa pangyayari, "Thank you."

Alyssa just make sure that Dennise is comfortable if the food she bought is enough for her, she's planning to leave dahil di rin naman niya alam kung anong oras dadating si Ella.

"Stay." Dennise said and Alyssa looked at her and gave her a smile.

She walk towards Dennise and the latter scoot over to give Alyssa some space then she patted the empty space on her bed. Alyssa then sat down and they stared at each other.

Dennise put her food by her study table and hug Alyssa. Napa-atras naman si Alyssa at napasandal na lang. Dennise then wrap her arms around Alyssa's waist her head resting on the latter's chest.

"I'm sorry. I ruined our lunch." Dennise mumbled.

"Sshh. It's alright." Alyssa said as she caress Dennise's hair, "Don't worry about it."

--

Ella arrived at their dorm and was shocked to see Dennise and Alyssa all cuddled up.

Dennise's head is still resting on Alyssa's chest, her arms are still wrap around the latter's waist. Alyssa's head is resting on the bed's headboard, her arm by Dennise's waist.

She slowly leave put her stuff and quietly leave the dorm.

--

Few weeks after the incident at the restau back to normal na ulit si Dennise, they never spoke about Ara again and that's what she likes about Alyssa. She knows when is the right time to talk about things. She's glad that Alyssa didn't pressure her to speak up about it because right now she don't even want to talk about it.

Alyssa's friends were aware about what happened. Alam nila nasasaktan si Alyssa as she talk about Dennise, knowing that the latter has still feelings for her ex girlfriend pero in denial pa rin si Alyssa. That's why they decided to have dinner/inuman session with Alyssa para na rin mapagusapan na nila.

"Haay sa wakas, naaya ka din namin lumabas." Kim said referring to Alyssa.

"Grabe naman. Biglaan kasi tsaka ngayon lang may free time." Alyssa answered.

"Eh paano, busy ka kay Miss Den." Dindin said.

"Sobrang busy." Aerieal said.

They catch up with each other, Alyssa knows naman na she haven't spend a lot of time with her friends lately and she's glad that they decided to went out tonight.

Puro tawanan at biruan lang ang maririnig sa table nila habang nag-iinuman. Minsan nag-aasaran sila, pero mostly si Alyssa ang inaasar nila.

"Teka nga. Hindi na ko updated dito, eh same school lang naman tayong lahat. Sino ba tong Den or Dennise na to?" Kim asked.

"Alyssa met her nung nag-celebrate kami for our thesis months ago. Then Alyssa ended up on girl's bed." Aerieal said.

"Woah. Woah. One night stand?!" Kim asked in shocked.

"Sira! Nothing happened. I got super drunk and these so called bestfriends." Alyssa said as she rolled her eyes at Dindin and Aerieal, "Didn't even bother to find me. Siya naman kasama ko during that time so she just took me to her dorm."