The End

Ross' POV:

"Roooss, it's 5 in the morning. Why did you drag me out to the stadium, plus I'm in nothing but one of your shirts, some boy shorts and some high socks." My whiny princess continues to complain from on my hip.

We're currently walking into the home stadium, I'm carrying Laura on my hip as her head rests on my shoulder.

"You'll love it, I have a small surprise for you." I turn all the lights on, making the stadium look 10 times better and obviously 10 times brighter.

"Ross, I haven't seen you all day and the first thing I'm woken up to is the sound of a car door slamming and some creep picking me up."

I chuckle as I walk down to the bottom of the bleachers. I've literally been working all day on this surprise because it has to be perfect, just like her.

"Trust me Laura, it'll be worth it." I sit her down and jump over the edge so that she's standing on the bleachers while I'm on the ground just like the first time we met.

"This seems familiar." She smiles and leans down to connect our lips. I loose myself as our lips move in perfect sync.

Damn, it's been exactly a year and I'm still madly in love with this girl.

She pulls back and smirks.

"I guess it's not that bad. At Least I got to wake up in your arms." When she says that it reminds me of why I brought her here.

Leave it to Laura to cause me to forget something I've been planning for months all with one kiss.

"That reminds me."

I cup my hands around my mouth and yell.

"Come on out boys!"

Laura's POV;

"Come on out boys!" What the Hell is he up to this time?

This man ceases to amaze me. Every day is a new adventure even if we're just lounging around our house.

Oh yea, about two months ago Vanessa moved in with Riker, so I told Ross he can move in with me.

To be honest there's never a dull moment with him.

I watch as his team mates come out each with a bouquet of about a dozen roses.

Each member, that have become like family to me, walk up to where Ross was standing but somehow disappeared and hand me the bouquets.

Every time a player comes up they say one word, adjectives, that include;

Lovely

Smart

Adorable

Humble

Short

Cute

Spontaneous

Aesthetic

Ross'

After all 54 members hand me the roses and say their incredibly sweet one liners, my mouth is open in shock and I sit all the flowers down and see some of the players jog away.

"Thank you!" They shout their "you're welcomes" and only the 11 main members are on the field, including Ross.

I send him a questioning look and he begins walking towards me. My eyes are glued to him, and his are glued to me.

Once he's close enough for me to hear him he begins to speak.

Ross' POV;