Fingers and Family

A/N: this has a small rated R part so, you've been warned.
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Ross Pov

It's been a week since Laura and I started "dating" and if I'm being honest I've loved every second of it. The magazines call us the "IT" couple, and some say Laura is my redemption. They all seem to believe that we're a couple.

23 more days and Laura's sweet ass is mine.

It amazes me how much can happen in 7 days. There are literally hundreds of pictures of Laura and I, hell we even have a ship name; Raura. But what baffles me the most is we have a fandom.

Yup, there's all types of pages. Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, you name it. I even spotted a few fanfics. But I'm not even mad, if anything I'm quite pleased.

Right now we're at my house just chilling. And Laura's making it very hard to keep my boy REX in check. She drove here this morning because Vanessa and Riker were getting busy very loudly.

She said they sounded as if they were drunk. So she moon walked out of there in her pjs.

What do her Pjs consist of? Oh, I'm glad you asked.

Oh nothing much. Literally! She has on a black silk robe with white trim and some lace boy shorts that are sadly not see through and the matching bra. To top all of that off she has on black knee socks. It's taking everything in me not to fuck her.

She's dressed like a playboy bunny and trust me, I really wanna play. Who the fuck sleeps in that? But I'm not complaining at all.

"Rooooossss! I'm bored" she stumps over from the kitchen with some chips. Sometimes I swear she's a full 6. I take the chips and shrug my shoulders trying my best to hide my wandering eyes. She doesn't want to know what I would do to get rid of her boredom.

"I can finger you." I shrug my shoulders, and hold in my laugh at the look of shock on her face and a hint of a blush.

" ROSS!!" She plops down next to me an throws a chip at me. I throw one back and smirk.

"You said you were bored, I provided you with a solution that would make both of us happy." I lean in close to her and put the chips down. When I see her look at me from the corner of her eye I grab her waist and turn her around so that she's facing me and pull her on my lap into a straddling position.

Of course she still has her arms crossed and a pout on her lips, because she wouldn't be my stubborn princess if she didn't. She refuses to look at me and glares at the Tv. That's my girl.

"And besides I never heard a no." Her face flares up and I grab her chin with my thumb and forefinger and turn her face so that she's now making eye contact with me. Damn, her doe eyes are mesmerizing.

Her arms unfold and wrap around my neck. I pull her bottom lip down with my thumb and dip my thumb inside her mouth. To my surprise she sucks on it and then nibbles it right before she lets go with a pant. Her eyes are dark and I can tell she wants me.

She brings her lips to mine and we feverishly make out. She begins to grind on my lap and I move my hands from her neck to her hips, guiding her while she rocks back and forth on my lap. Her lips move to my ear and she whispers.

"23 more days Lynch." She giggles and tries to get off my lap, but instead of letting her go I bring her down and move her hips against me at a faster and rougher pace which causes both of us to moan.

"Did you think it would be that easy to get out of my grip?" I move my hand down her thigh then back up until I'm at the top of her panties.

She continues to grind as I trail kisses down her neck to her collarbone. I bite down on it and when she moans I place my hand on her clit from outside her boy shorts and start rubbing my thumb on it in slow circles.

A gasp tears out of her and she puts her hands on my shoulders and our foreheads are touching as we both look down, watching my thumb go slow than fast.

"Stop teasing." She pants out almost desperately. I smirk than before she can even blink I push her underwear to the side and let my finger slide into her oh so tight warmth. She moans my name in a sultry voice that nearly makes me cum on the spot.

I insert another finger and pump them in and out at a fast pace. Her back arches and I'm supporting her with my other arm, loving the way she's about to come undone for me.

When I move my thumb so that it's stimulating her clit while I finger her, her hips buck and she starts riding my hand.

Fuck! How hot can she get? I literally can't believe that I'm fingering Laura Marano. She's mine and soon she'll be completely mine. I just have to make sure she feels the same way. And if she doesn't I have 23 days to change that.

FUCK! She somehow slipped her hand into my pants and is giving me the best handjob fucking ever! I feel myself come close to release so I begin to finger her in a 'come here motion' while rubbing her clit.

"That's right. Cum for me baby."

Her warmth begins to twitch sporadically and at the same moment she cums undone so do I. We ride it out. Her on my fingers and me in her hand.

Damn, a woman has never made me cum from a few flicks of their wrist before. Once we're done I lick my fingers clean and I see her eyes darken. They flicker down to my bare chest and she bends down and licks my cum from my chest.

Fuuuuuucccckkkk! I'm about to pin her down and just take her when the door bell rings. Who could possibly be here at 9:00 am? Laura sees my frustration and giggles. She then jumps off of my lap and goes to answer the door.

Wait! She's in her underwear and a robe! I quickly go to replace her but she's already opened the door, so I go over to see who's ass I have to beat.

When I have arrived to my destination I stand close behind Laura and hold the door frame with one hand and Laura's waist with the other hand. I tower above Laura by at least a head and some shoulders. I look up to see the wandering eyes of 3 people.

Rocky, Ryland, and Ratliff. Oh and Rydel but she isn't ogling Laura. Nope she's trying hard not to Fangirl, because Rydel ADORES every and anything Laura has been in or does.

I roll my eyes and clear my throat.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" I spit out harshly. Laura elbows me and glares.

"Be nice jackass! Aren't these your siblings?" I rest my chin on her head. And nod yes.

"Then be polite and invite them in." Fuck the guys were right. I am whipped. I sigh and do as I'm told. Very begrudgingly though.

Family time yay. Let the interrogation begin. I slam the door and prepare myself for what ever bullshit my family has to throw on me.
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
A/N; happy Valentine's Day loves😘😘

~Lauren T.💁🏾