Huddle Up!

LAURA'S POV

Okay so today is the "BIG DAY". The day of the game. woohoo? The days leading up have been torture. After we got the tickets Vanessa instantly dragged me along to go get a jersey to wear. Lets just say I'm not happy with the size or the name on the back of my shirt. Apparently the jersey isn't supposed to fit per-say. The worst part is Ness wanted us to wear the jerseys of two players who are siblings and play on the same team. Riker and Ross Lynch. I begged her to not make me wear Ross' but she has a HUGE crush on Riker #24. So I'm stuck with the oh so conceded #1 aka Ross. But I guess it's okay I mean it only say's Lynch so if you don't know their numbers then you would never know who I'm "rooting for". And it's just not fair because Riker is like one of the only humble players on that team.DAMN IT! I just stubbed my toe!

"Laura! Are you getting ready?" Sadly......yes. I just got out of the shower.

"Yea! I'll be ready in like 10,000 hours!" HA! If I take long enough maybe I'll miss the game.

"YEA RIGHT! YOU KNOW WHAT LAUR? I'M COMING IN TO GET DRESSED WITH YOU CAUSE AT THE MOMENT I REALLY DON'T TRUST YOU!" Dammit! Well at least i already put on my black bra and underware cause she's about to bust in, in 3...2..1.

"Let's do this thing! WOOHOO! We are leaving in like 2 hours." Please time slow down. Just like you do when I'm standing in line to get some really,really, cute shoes.

"Yay..." I see her look at me sadly. Mannnn! Now I feel bad.

"I wish you would just lighten up Laur. I understand you don't like football but I really wanted you to come so we could spend time together." I guess we haven't been spending a lot of sister bonding time since I'm always and work doing a new movie and she is too. The worst part is we live together.

"You're right. I'm sorry from here on I'm going to enjoy this." I am so serious I love my sister and want to spend time with her.

"Promise?" I see hope in her eyes. How can I say no?

"Promise!" I then walk over to her and hug her.

"YES! Okay I guess we should probably get dressed now." Oh yea.

"Well duhh we're not going like this. Even though it would be hilarious to see the people's faces."

"Yep. Men with their jaws down and wives and girlfriends with envious looks."

"We are the Marano sisters. So it's going to be like that regardless."

"TRUE!" And with that said we got dressed.

L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V

{1 HOUR LATER}

Finally done! So I'm wearing some denim cut off short shorts with some black knee socks and red low top converse. My hair is in a messy high ponytail. My make-up is very natural and my lips are painted a light pink. Of course I'm wearing the Black BULLS jersey with white letters and numbers trimmed in red. A #1 on the front and back with LYNCH written on the back at the top, the cutest part is the little bull on each sleeve along with the 3 red stripes. Since the damn jersey is like 15 sizes too big I tied it up on the side and tucked it in the shirt.

Ness has on her jersey also tied up. With light jeans and her all black converse her hair is in a bun and she has smokey eyes with red lipstick.

"Well, well miss Vanessa aren't you looking quiet.......FUCKING HOT! Who are you trying to impress? *Gasps* It's Riker isn't it. You vixen!" She blushes but it soon fades and a smirk is put in its place.

"Oh yea? Who are you trying to impress?" NO,NO,NO

"NOBODY!"

"Yea? I think your trying to impress Rossy poo." NOOOOO

"NO I'M NOT!"

"Mmmhmm. No need to get so defensive." she starts to laugh hysterically.

"SHUT-UP! Lets just go to the car."

"OK!" She says in between laughs. UGHH. Sister time my ass.

L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V*L*V

ROSS' P.O.V

Ahhh. This is the life. All the girls want me. And all the guys want to be me (some even want me but no offense I don't go that way). All the players are excited cause people say they just seen the Marano sisters walk in to the VIP section looking sexy as fuck. To say a few of them have a crush on them is an understatement. Hell even I have a thing for the shorter one. MMM Laura Marano. One of the most wanted girls in Hollywood, Vanessa also.

"Dude guess who has you and your brother on their jerseys!" Every single girl in this stadium.

"Who this time?"

"The Marano sisters!" I'm not-WAIT?!

"THE FUCKING MARANO SISTERS?"

"Yes dude. Laura has on your number and Vanessa has on Rikers."

Damn. To say that boosted my ego is an understatement. Woah Rikers is going to be stoked he's been crushing on Ness for a while. Well looks like I'm going to have to do some impressing today. Because I'm not even going to lie I REALLY like Laura and I gotta have her. But I've also heard she doesn't favor players so it's going to be a bit harder to convince her. Well maybe she has a thing for me. Why else would she have on my jersey. Yeah I'm totally thinking too hard. Of course she likes me. I mean who doesn't. Most the girls I go for already know I'm a player so why would she be an exception? All girls are the same just add a smile and some charm a few compliments an amazing kiss then everything else is handed to me. I got this. I shouldn't let some babe who is 5'2" worry me. Yea I got this.

"GUYS HUDDLE UP!"

----------------------------------------

A/N: The picture just shows the sisterly bond and it was cute, but it has nothing to do with the outfits they have on other than the red and black.