Swimmig Pools

Ross' Pov

Shit! Why do I not think before I speak. It never ends up well. I look over and see Laura's face. I can tell she is fuming on the inside. Maybe I should say something. Oh I can compliment her! Girls love compliments. I'm such a genius!

"You have an amazing body, ya know." Ha that was smoother than a baby's bottom. I got this in the fucking bag.

She face palms and glances at me then back to the road, shaking her head in disapproval. "Can you just shut the fuck up and not be the commander of perv  topia for atleast 30 minutes. Please I beg of you. Just shut the fuck up." She said that in a surprisingly calm tone. But at the same time I knew in my head she was livid. So, I did what any normal person would do when they know they've pissed someone off.....................I poked her side. She jumped and swerved the steering wheel.

Oops, well atleast we stopped in front of this----HOLY SHIT! This house is fucking huge! "Hey who's place is this?" I see Laura getting out of the car. So I stumble behind her. She looks at me with her eyebrows creased as she is getting her keys, wait don't tell me.........

" umm mine and Vanessa's" how the fuck are they so rich?! I understand they are both actresses and models and Laura's a singer oh and they're both spokespersons for big brands....Well, I answered my own question. I never sat back and realized how famous these two actually are. And the fact that they've never been in a scandal, an affair, or any drama period is just fucking amazing. I have a whole new respect for these two.

"Thanks" WAIT!? Did I say all that out loud. "Yes, yes you did. But do you plan on standing there the whole time or are you coming in because if you want to spend 'our' day together doing exactly that, that is fine by me, if you never leave, you can stand right there forever, it's fine by me." (AN; if you caught what I did there you're fucking DOPE👌🏾💋💎)

I look down trying to hide my blush, since I was looking at the ground I notice a pair of bare feet with red nail polish and they were quiet small. Awe they're freaking adorable. What size does she wear a kids 5? Moments later I feel a small hand lifting up my chin. Jesus Christ here it comes.

" Omg are you blushing? I made the Ross lynch, blush" I try to look away but can't since she is holding my chin. I make eye contact with her lips and go for them. Taking them claiming them as mine.

"Shut up" I say while my lips are on hers. She gasp and I take that chance to deepen the kiss. Our lips moving back and forth against eachother. Feeling as though they were made for eachother. I grab her waist lifting her slightly so that she is standing on my shoes on her tippy toes. She pulls back, us both needing air. I see her blush and I smirk.

" you could've just told me to shut up and left it at that." I laugh at her sudden timidness. "But my way was much more enjoyable, don't you think?." She looks down and I see her lips turn up into a small smile. "whatever jackass I'll show you around the house."

HOUSE? This is a fucking estate. House, my ass. She grabs my hand and I can't help but feel as if it's on fire I had to hold back the urge to try to shake it off. WTF IS HAPPENING? I have held plenty of females hands and it never felt like this. It's actually feels really good, but for some reason.....my stomach starts to flutter. I repeat WTF IS HAPPENING?

Laura's Pov

As I lead him through all the twist and turns I feel this almost fire like feeling in my hand. I try to ignore it as I show him around. I never noticed how big this place was. We are barely ever here. Maybe it's a bit too big for only two people, but us Marano's tend to over do it every now and than. Eh, it's too late to regret it now.

Once we get to the backyard I walk him around the 15acres and then show him the button that reveals the underground pool. " can we like, get in?" He has a childish grin on his face and he's basically vibrating with anticipation. All while still having a tight grip on my hand. "Oh, what the hell. Go for it."

He starts taking off his shirt revealing his delicio---disgusting abs. He than starts taking off his pants. "Why are you just standing there start stripping Marano" I giggle. I didn't even know I could giggle. I'm still trying to figure out what caused it. 41% because of his statement. And 59% because he has on pink American eagle underwear.

"Why? I can just go in the house and put on a swim suit." I start walking towards the screen door but he catches my wrist. "Stop being a party pooper and just strip. I'm still going to see the same amount of body in your bra and underwear as I would see if you put on a bikini. I would actually most likely see more if you wear a bikini. So strip." His tone was very stern and his stare said he wasn't planning on arguing. So I obeyed.

I nodded my head and he let go of my wrist. I feel his stare on me as I remove my, well technically his, jersey. Once I lift it off, I reveal my black satin bra with white lace trim and white polka dots with the cutest little black bow in the middle. I start to unbutton my shorts and as I look up I see Ross' eyes darken. I'm not gonna lie it was hot. I shimmy them off, wiggling my hips a bit on purpose. I throw the shorts at his face trying to get him to stop staring but he just ended up catching it then taking the three long steps towards me.

Before I could even process what was happening I'm pulled into a heated kiss that almost makes my knees go out. He places his hands on my bare waist and lifts me up. He throws me in the pool separating our kiss..obviously and soon joins me in the pool, pinning me against the wall. We switch positions in the water and my legs are wrapped around his waist..again. He starts to suck on my neck trying to make a hickey. I grab the top of his head..........

And dunk him in, swimming away. I will not fall for your charm lynch. I Re fucking fuse to become one of your barbies. If it's a game he wants to play, then he better be prepared because I'm a sore loser and I always win even if I have to hide a few cards under the table.

MWAHAHA---OH SHIT HE'S COMING, AND HE LOOKS PISSED. We'll Miss Tuffet I guess I'm coming up to visit you sooner than we thought. Because it this moment, is when I knew, I done fucked up.
👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙