Let's Do "IT"

Ross' Pov:

I need to calm down it's only a picture. Of me.
And Laura.
Of me and Laura.
Of me and Laura kissing.

Fuck me on a Sunday! This is going to be all over the internet, Hell, it's going to be all over the world.

I can see it now.-
"Famous player Ross Lynch has got himself a sweet one week stand"
"Americas sweet heart and her bad boy"
"Ross Lynch has snatched up one of Americas hottest Bachelorettes"
"How long until Lynch breaks the Heart of our beloved Marano"

Ugh! We just had to kiss. Speaking of why did she kiss me? She has told me time and time again how she refuses to fall for my charm and she just wants to be friends. So why kiss me?

Not that I didn't like it or want her to. To be honest I never thought such a simple gesture would be able to calm me down after one of my own teammates disrespected her like that.

Whatever that's a conversation for another time, right now I need to get in that field and beat Johnson's ass!

I look to my side and see Laura standing there with a thoughtful look on her face. She's probably going through all the scenarios in her head of what's going to happen next. I put my jersey on a close my locker watching her intently.

She shakes her head and looks at me with......
A smile?

"What are you thinking short stack?"
I grab her hand and lead her to the field.

She intertwined our fingers and looked up at me. Damn she's cute.

"Well I was freaking out at the thought of what's going to happen, but then I realized that if the papers think we are just fuck buddies than we can just act like we're a couple. Because I'm not going to be tagged as one of your hoes. To be quiet frank the thought of people thinking that make me wanna kill you. But we're best friends so it should be fairly easy. If we're being honest it's my fault we're in this situation, so it's my responsibility to find the best way to fix this.And besides we both know you want to get in my pants so if you can keep your hands off of other woman for atleast a month you can have one night with me."

I look at her blankly. This idea is insane. But I don't want people thinking Laura is some easy slut. And I would avoid sex for a year to get with Laura.

"Okay, yea, let's do it." She smiles and kisses my cheek as we arrive to the field.

As usual all eyes are on us, so I do the only logical thing and grab Laura by the hips and hoist her up so that her legs are wrapped around me and whisper.

"We should test this couple thing out."
Before she can answer I place my hands on her ass causing her to gasp and kiss her. Fiercely taking her lips. She kisses back matching my intensity pulling the hairs at the nape of my neck.

I groan and she giggles hopping down and grabbing my hand leading me to where the rest of the team is huddled up and baffled with their mouths hung open. I guess we pulled it off.

I'm beginning to love this idea. Just like I'm beginning to love the girl skipping to the huddle as if she's not a full foot shorter than everyone surrounding her.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
A/n; sorry it took me so long to update I broke my phone but I got it replaced so we're good now. Updates will be way more frequent because we have a school project involving watt pad so yay!! And do you like my new book cover I made it myself😎😎

~Lauren💁🏾💁🏾