Lip Biting

Ross' pov

SMACK! Wtf?! Why the hell did she smack the back of my head? If she didn't want anyone to see the picture than she should've deleted that shit. But I guess deleting would be a sin because EVERYONE on this planet needs to see how fucking hot this woman is. Peoples magazine literally deemed her the hottest bachelorette in Hollywood. If that's not impressive I don't know what is. And that's exactly why I want her to be my newest "conquest".

Once people find out about this it'll be as if I came up with an alternative to bacon that doesn't taste like horse shit and is also good for you. Everyone thinks she's Hollywoods "good girl" but I can tell she's one of those classy girls in public and a freak when in private. Hell the two kisses she gave me were hands down the best I've ever had and that's saying ALOT.

Whether she likes it or not she's going to be mine somehow. Even if I have to lay off other girls for a while. But only awhile. Because when it comes to sex it's like I have ADHD. One second I'm all for it. The next, I'm bored out of my mind. No one girl can keep me satisfied. I know for a fact that that's never going to change.

"So do you?" Dammmit I spaced out. Laura is looking at me expectantly. Jesus her eyes are amazing. How is it even possible for them to be that big and alluring at the same time?
"What?" She rolls her eyes and opens her plump lips to speak again.
"I said, instead of going somewhere fancy can we just chill at my place?"
HELL YES! This is going faster than I thought. Score 1 for Ross. But I'll be hitting way more home runs by the time the sun comes up, if ya know what I mean.

"YES!" Fuck that came out more excited than I wanted it too. Stay cool Ross, stay cool.
"Wait, where did Riker and Vanessa go?" I really should stop zoning out.
"They said their going to some water park resort. Which I think is kinda extreme for a first date but ehh fuck it. If he wants to go all out he can. I wouldn't do it. I'm not gonna waste my time bonding with someone I plan to avoid for the rest of my life. That's like naming the cow before you slaughter it. Pointless."

Damn, tell me how you really feel. She basically just said she hates me. And low key called me a cow. Well by the end of the night she's going to be begging me to let her cum and I'm gonna refuse just for that remark. And if you couldn't tell yes, I hold grudges. I refuse to moooooove on.{haha get it?}

We just left the locker room and are walking down the hall to get to the parking lot. I look to my side and realize just how short she is its actually really attractive and cute. While admiring her I notice her biting her lip. Damn that's my job. So I do what first comes to mind.......great idea by the way.

Laura's pov

This meat head is really starting to piss me off. He ignores me. Jumps at the offer to go to my house just because he thinks he's getting laid. And I keep feeling his eyes staring at me. I bite my lip out of pure aggravation. Before I can even tell him to stop staring I'm pinned against the wall with no space at all between our bodies. I gasp and he stares at my lips I try to stop him by biting it. It seems to have worked because he looks me in the eye and starts to speak.

"Stop that" he says with lust filled eyes.
"Stop what?" Is he insane. Yea insanely hot. I will murder you. shut up! Geez stupid brain.
He licks his lips and continues to stare at mine. His gaze is causing my body to heat up. And my breathes become shorter. He presses his hands against my butt and squeezes causing me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. Once they are secure he puts both of his hands against the wall on either side of my head. He grinds into me. I bite my lip to keep from moaning. Ugh. Stupid body and it's stupid hormones. But if we are being honest it made me F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D. Very, very good.

"Stop biting your lip." He says in a very deep growl. That made my body shiver.
Me being defiant just had to ask "Why" before I can even let out a shaky breath he takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and sucks it in his mouth. Then he pulls away slowly and connects our lips in a deep, hot kiss. Our lips move in sync and my fingers play with the hairs at the nape of his neck. Hands down this is one of the hottest kisses ever. As our lips move I feel him start to lightly grind against me I reciprocate, and as of now we are just dry humping. Ugh I need to stop. But for some reason I don't want to.

After what feels like hours we part for that thing we all need..umm what's it called? Oh yea air. I rest my forehead against his as I catch my breath. I lean forward and give him one more kiss. "Don't ever bite your lip when I'm around. That's my job. And my job only." Is it just me or is he really possessive? The bigger question is why does it turn me on? "Sorry. But I didn't know I belonged to you." What? Did you think I was just going to not say something smart? "What you don't realize is you've belonged to me every since you pranced in the stadium with my jersey on."

That fucking smirk. I just want to wipe it off his stupid face. I jump down and push him away so that I can squirm out of this position. Once I'm out and can feel my legs again I walk away heading towards my car. "Are you coming or not?" Why is he just staring? Creep. He shakes his head as if he was trying to clear his thoughts and jogs over to where he is walking right next to me. "And F.Y.I, I didn't prance in the stadium I begrudgingly stomped in, because if you couldn't tell I'm not much of a Foot ball fan." He smacks my ass and smirks. "Once I'm done with you you'll be begging to come.....to my next game. I guarantee it."

The fucking nerve of this prick! Does he really think I'm that easy?! Well I'm not. Especially when the guy is a total dickhead. "Not to burst your bubble but I don't go for players." He looks at me slightly offended but hides it by smirking. "I can't tell. Whether you like it or not you want me. You may not admit it. But your body sure as hell does." I blush and he lets out a chuckle. "So, I believe in mind over matter. I think I can hold off for a night." Because I don't think I can spend a week with this ass face. My body wouldn't be able to resist. "Oh believe me babe, one night is all I need."

I wish he would shut the fuck up, I wish he would shut the fuck up, I wish he would shut the fuck up, before I murder him right here. We finally approach my car and I get in the drivers seat. He takes his fucking time to get in and buckle up, but once he does I peel out of there. What? You aren't supposed to drive a Porsche slowly. I turn on my playlist and 'Bed Peace' by Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino comes on. I start singing along and Ross looks over in awe.

"What?" I kinda forgot he was here. "Your voice is...amazing!" My face flames up as I try to keep my eyes on the road. "T-thanks." Stop stuttering. Just act normal. "I mean you're the full package. You are beautiful, you have an amazing body, your kind to others, your short, and you can fucking sing." I glance over and feel my lips start to turn into a full smile. A genuine smile. "Thanks. That actually means a lot to me. Maybe we could actually be friends."

I see his face light up and a real smile, not a smirk, adorn his face. "Yea, maybe." I notice a blush take over his face. Wow I made the player of the century blush. Maybe he's not a total jerk.

"With benefits" wait what? "What did you say?" "I said we should be friends with benefit." Once again I see that stupid smirk. "Fuck you!" His face drops and I turn the radio up not wanting to talk to him any more. It's official, I hate Ross Lynch. And I have never wanted a day to go by so fast.
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅