TOUCH DOWN

ROSS' P.O.V

Okay it's time for the halftime show and the NFL has this new thing called 'The Lucky Kiss'. Basically the winning team gets to {if single} pick a fan with their jersey on and well....smooch. It's some what like the kiss cam but {in my opinion} 10 times better! It's how I got my past 4 girlfriends. And I know exactly who I'm going to choose. And I'm pretty sure you do too. So far we're winning and the kick to the 'game' is if we win we get to take the girl we chose for a day. To go on a date. But a date is not on my itinerary.

ANNOUNCER: NO ONES P.O.V

"OKAY ALL YOU CRAZY FANS! ARE YOU READY FOR 'The Lucky Kiss'?!!" The crowd goes WILD. Mostly the girls, for obvious reasons. The Quarter Back{Ross}, The Corner back{Riker}, and The Line-men{Luke & Ashton} come up to the front of the field with the cameras pointed so the fans can see.

"These 4 were the top pick for the night, therefore they get to choose any eligible bacherlorette." Laura is looking confused and Vanessa is crossing her fingers chanting something.

"NOW SOME OF YOU IN THE AUDIENCE MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS SO I'LL EXPLAIN. 'The Lucky Kiss' IS A LITTLE HALF TIME GAME WE PLAY. BASICALLY ONE OF THE PLAYERS CAN CHOOSE ANY ELIGIBLE AKA SINGLE LADY OUT THERE AND HAVE A GOOD LUCK KISS. AND IF THE KISS WORKS AND WE WIN YOU GET TO SPEND THE DAY WITH THE ATHLETE ." The female fans go fucking bonkers. Except for Laura who looks terrified.

"THE FIRST DECISION MAKER IS.......ROSS LYNCH!" All you can hear are girls screaming at the top of their lungs 'ME, ME, ME'! Once again Laura being the exception and Vanessa.

LAURA'S P.O.V

SHIT! I swear on Miss Tuffet's grave if I get choosen I will......

"OMG! LAUR THIS IS AMAZING!" I look at her with a terrified look and the next statement she made caused me to loose all my resolve.

"If we get chosen you have to promise not the get mad we're here to have fun." She looks at me in the eyes and my force field is broken down. The Jedi has been terminated.

"And fun is what we will have." just as I said that my name is called out by the announcer. PLEASE NO...

"COME ON DOWN LAURA MARANO YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN." FUCKITY, FUCK, FUCK!

"GO LAURA" My supportive sister everyone. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

"I'm going, I'm going jeesh." As I was walking down I swear a few girls were acting as if this was the Hunger Games saying shit like 'I VOLUNTEER!' HA! If only I could let you sweet heart. I get down to the bottom where the rail is and there Ross is waiting he reaches his arms up and lifts me up then sits me down. Damn he is Hot as hell, and muscular,and that hair..... STOP, STOP, STOP!

"Hi, Lynch." Is all I can say. Man is his hair dyed? Like duh fuck how is that shit so perfect......AHHH STOP IT! Dumb ass brain.

ROSS' POV

Damn. Even the way she walks is perfect. Once she gets to the bottom of the steps and the railing I lift her by her waist and her hands go to my neck. I set her down. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS. And light. She removes her hands and looks up at me. Fuck her eyes are mesmerizing.

"Hi, Lynch." Her statement brought me back to my senses. I must be losing it because that simple sentence made me crave her in ways that wouldn't be appropriate in front of about 80 thousand people.

"Hey" I grab her ass and she instantly jumps up and I catch her. She looks shocked by her own reactions. HA! I got her. Her hands are playing with the hairs at the nape of my neck and I slightly moan she smirks and whispers in my ear.

"I got you." I literally can not wait any longer so I smash my lips onto hers. At first she was surprised but then she kissed back. I lick the bottom of her lip and ask for access but apparently my access was DENIED. She sucks my bottom lip between her teeth then lets go and jumps down . The crowd is cheering like mad and I look over to see that Vanessa and Laura are standing next to each other smirking. Obviously Riker and I had a similar encounter because he looks fucking determined to win. So am I. Luke is making out with some blonde chick and Ashton is kissing some girl with pastel green, pink, and lavender in her hair. When they part he looks dazed. Since those girls were the 'Lucky few' they have an area where they sit and cheer us on. After they escort the girls the buzzer goes off signaling the end of half time.

"LETS GO!"

LAURA'S P.O.V

I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I didn't enjoy the kiss, but it was the heat of the moment type thing. To be perfectly honest football is quiet entertaining. And the BULLS are actually really good. But I still resent the players and feel as if they are all a different type of player, if you catch my drift. Okay maybe I'm a bit of a tease but it comes with the territory. Even though I didn't want to, I felt extremly attracted to Ross and that's a problem. So after this 'spend the day' crap, I'm cutting all my ties with him. Snip, snip,snip. When I look up I see Riker running with the ball.

"WOOOO!COME ON YOU GOT IT!" Vanessa screams to the top of her lungs. Riker then passes the ball to Ross and he caught it and ran. Something caused me to.... cheer, very LOUDLY!

"WOOO! GO ROSS.KEEP GOING BABY YOU ARE ALMOST THERE." He keeps running and makes it to the end of the field.

"THAT'S MY FUCKING BOY! WOOOO! TOUCH DOWN!" That was the winning point and before I could get up and clap Ross was picking me up taking me to the middle of the field. Riker doing the same with Vanessa. I believe I also seen Luke and Ashton kiss their girls a few times. I grab Ross' face and kiss him square on the lips. He kisses back. I break it and wiggle out of his grasp. Then jump on his back moving up to his neck. I've never been this excited before. Why am I so excited? Anyway I raise my arms up and scream.

"TOUCH DOWN!" The others soon follow along with the crowd. WAIT! FUCKING HELL! I HAVE TO SPEND THE REST OF MY DAY WITH ROSS LYNCH. Any volunteers? I need to focus. I won't be another one of his barbies. I refuse. So bask in your victory now Lynch because I'm not easy but I am a tease. And I am quiet expirenced. So watch out Quarter back. Because I'm coming in prepared and head first. FUMBLE! MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA H- *cough* *cough*. Dammit! Now I sound like some dumb ass super villain. I SWEAR MY INTENTIONS ARE AS PURE AS VIRGIN MARY. But only my intentions lord knows I'm farrrr from being a virgin....sorry. { Not sorry } Laura out DAWGS......No, okay. I will just go sit over there in my evil lair-MY CORNER!!