Adorable

Ross' pov

"Frozen?"

"No"

"Shrek?"

"No."

"Happily never after?"

"No"

"Tangled?"

"Mm maybe."

"Gnomeo and Juliet.?"

"YES! .....um I mean sure whatever."

Laura and I are currently in the process of choosing a cheesy Disney movie. To be honest I'm not a big fan of kids movies but somehow Laura talked me into it. I'm not surprised even though I've only known Laura for like a day I have a feeling she could talk me into dying my hair pink and shaving off my eyebrows. But I don't think ANYONE would want to see the monster that that would make me.

"ROSS!" Shit I must of zoned out...again. I do that a lot around Laura.

"Um...what did you say Laura?" She looks at me incredulously and rolls her eyes.

"I said, can you come to the store with me to get some snacks?" I don't usually go shopping with girls but I have a strong feeling Laura is going to be the only exception.....for everything.

"ROSS? Yes or no?" I fucking zoned out again.

"Yes, yes Laura I'll go with you." She grins and goes upstairs to change. I guess I should do the same. I jog out to my car and pop the trunk, grabbing my extra clothes which consists of a white V neck muscle tee and some light blue jeans with holes in them. My usual look I guess.

I run in the house and just change in the living room.

"Okay ready." I hear Laura say as she skips down the steps. Damn she looks hot.

Laura's P.O.V

Yay! WHAT?!? I don't like shopping by myself not even for simple groceries. I run up the stairs and change. I take off my bra and underwear because they're soaked.........from the water. Just had to make that clear for the naughty thinkers. Anyway I grab some black lace boy shorts and just get a black NIKE hoodie to throw on over my boobs. WHAT? We're only going to the store! Any way, I grab my black and white NIKE shorts and socks, I grab my NIKE slides and leave my hair wet and down. Once I'm done I skip down the stairs.
"Okay ready."
Damn, Ross looks hot.
I bite my lip and walk up to him. He's just staring. Is he okay? I snap my fingers in front of his face I see his mouth close and his eyes come back to reality.

"Um haha are you ready?" He scratches his neck and I think I see a slight blush, but I don't say anything about it.

"Ye----no wait one second." I run to the kitchen and grab both of our phones and my wallet. I run back and once I reach him I push him behind me.
"Last one to the car has to buy dinner." I look back and see that he's already up and really close to beating me. I start to sprint and make it there before just by a few seconds.

"You little cheater." He has a huge grin on his face

"You know what they say, Cheaters always win." He laughs and grabs me by my waist bringing both us and our chest close together. He then leans down to my ear and whispers.

"Your lucky you're cute." I blush and giggle.
"I get that a lot." I kiss his cheek then wiggle out of his grasp going to my side and sliding in the seat closing the door behind me.

Ross' P.O.V

Damn she is so fun and hot and adorable. She's like the perfect girl. Not to mention she's fun sized. God I know for certain she'll be the death of me. The weird thing is every since I started hanging out with her I haven't craved any other girl I inly crave her. Gosh this can't happen I just met this girl a few hours ago and I'm certain she despised me but now I don't only want her for sex. I want her to hold to hug to cuddle with to kiss to make love to. I want he to be mine.

Shit this can't be happening.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS

I hear my ringtone shit that's the ringtone for my um.......girls.

"Hello?" Oh shit did Laura actually answer it?! Fuck she's definitely not going to like me after she hears what this girl says.

" oh this is his girlfriend Laura, yea Marano. So how about you fuck off and stop calling this number thanks." My mouth drops open and I feel butterflies fill my stomach, did she say........Girlfriend?

We reach the store and we just sit in silence. I look over at her and I meet her eyes.

"Um I'm so sorry Laura I told her to stop calling me but she's very.............clingy. I promise I won't contact any of my-----" she cuts me off.
"It's fine Ross I just I don't know I got kinda jealous. I don't even know why I care about your side chicks. I know you have a lot of them. I mean who doesn't know your the Ross Lynch notorious player and football player. To be honest I hated you because of that but after I got time to actually talk to you you're pretty decent. And I apologize for saying that you're mine it was an accident sometimes I tend to get a bit possessive. Are we still friends?" She looks down after her huge speech/apology.
I put my finger under her chin bringing her eyes back up.

"Of course we're still friends. To be honest I feel as if we're best friends." She smiles and nods her head.
"Well then let's go get some snacks bestie." She skips out the car and into the store. I get out and catch up to her. She grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers looking up at me and smiling. Damn she's adorable.