Whipped

Laura P.o.v

Great now I have to pretend to be in love with Ross. What type of twisted shit is this. What God just goes "aw that's sweet she's beginning to hate him less, well since she's doing so well let me just give her a little tap in the right direction. Oh oops I accidentally shoved her, eh it'll be fine."

Well if you're listening up there it's not going to be fine Big Guy not at all. But I will not let Ross think I'm sweating this issue because I was the one who got us here.

I mean, will being in a fake relationship with Ross be so bad? I will get the chonce to take a sneak peek of what 'boyfriend' Ross acts like.

I'm pretty sure ALL the girls he's gone out with haven't ONLY gone out with him because of his skills in bed.

Right?

Ugh I'm over thinking it I just need to go with the flow and in months time this will all be over. Only 30 more days.

SHIT! I promised Ross if he stays "faithful" he gets to do the shakalakabangbang with me.

Is that really a bad thing?

Of course it is

Not!

Every girl who has ever laid their eyes on Ross, which is ALL of them, straight or not, want to see just how well he is in bed. Sadly, including me.

But this should be easy. It's a basic 3 step plan:
1:We fake
2:We fuck
3:We forget
I call it the triple F quickie.

Back to reality. I am currently in the middle of the huddle with Ross' fingers intertwined with mine. All the guys are staring at me and Ross back and forth.

What? Did they not think we were "together" how oblivious can you get they witnessed us kiss atleast 5 times already and 2 of those 5 have been full blown make out sessions.

I look up and around at all the faces and give them all a look that says "What? You wanna piece of me?" But I know better than to ask it out loud because I know for a fact there are going to be multiple "Yes'" and I'm not really down to throw up well...nothing.

WTF!? I haven't eaten anything! What has this world come to. Miss Tuffet how dare you betray me you're supposed to look after me, make sure I'm safe,healthy, and WELL fucking fed. You're slipping up man.

I'll ask Ross to take me to get something to eat later. And besides he owes me a dinner for being a slow poke when running to the car yesterday. I'll be sure to add that part when asking.

By now it's been 5 minutes and people are still staring so I decide to cut the silence with a knife.

"OKAY! Are we done staring at each other it's kinda boring and awkward?! So can you guys please practice so that I can eat plus I wanna see what THE BULLS are really made of! So what do you say team? LETS GO!" I let go of Ross' hand and put both arms in the air then clap.

The team chants and start getting pumped up. They all scream "LETS GO" and break off into already made teams.

I look around and spot Vanessa sitting on the bleachers watching so I go to join her. When I go to turn my back Ross grabs my hand and pulls me to his chest. He lifts my chin and places a searing kiss on my lips. I kiss back, you know because I have to since people are watching and we're supposed to act like a "couple", he pulls away slowly and all you can hear are the wolf whistles and cheers from the team.

I blush and giggle before walking away to my previous destination. Gosh, what is this boy doing to me? This relationship is supposed to be fake but it feels idk..never mind I'm just being dumb. It's nothing I'm being dumb.

That's what I have to keep telling myself because the last thing I plan to do is fall in love. And especially not with a sleazy Foot ball player.

Once I reach Vanessa I can already tell she nothing short of excited. I can literally see her buzzing in her seat. I'm not sure if it's because of the Her and Riker thing or the Me and Ross thing, but to be honest I don't wanna find out.

On that note knowing Vanessa I'm going to hear about both of them.

Yay?

"So, Laura you and Ross?" I just look at her and nod. That simple gesture got her to cheer in glee and smile as if she could be the understudy for the Chesire cat if they ever needed one.

"Calm down Nessa geez you're acting as if I gave you the cure to Cancer and the solution to Global Warming that doesn't involve ruining our every day lives." She composes her self but still has that wide smile on her face.

" I know Laur, but this is You and Ross Lynch we're talking about. Not even I seen this coming. But now that I've seen you two together I know it's a match made in heaven." I roll my eyes but can't help the smile that breaks onto my face. Fuck!

"Whatever Ness what about you and Riker?" I waggle my eyebrows and smirk.

"Well he asked me out on another date tonight so I'll probably be home late."
A blush flashes on her cheeks and I smile. Ahh young love.
🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Before I know it practice is over and I didn't even notice the time since me and Vanessa have been Yammering on about nothing and everything the whole time.

We walk into the field and once in the middle we separate going to our own Lynch.

As I meet Ross his back is turned to me since he's talking to another player. The teammate that he's talking to spots me but I put my finger over my mouth indicating that I don't want him to say anything.

But I guess he's way closer to Ross on a mental level so what does he do? He tattles.

I see Ross turn around and I try to run away. I get pretty far but as soon as I look back Ross wraps his arms around me and throws me over his shoulder.

"You're pretty fast Short Stack. But I'm faster." He smacks my but and I whimper.

"Let me go Ross!" He smacks my ass again and laughs walking back into the locker room.

"Nope!" We pass Washington aka the treacherous traitor and I glare at him he chuckles and gives me a sympathetic  look.

"Sorry lil mama there's no stronger bond then a man and his teammates." I shake my head and give him a puppy dog look and he literally melts.

"Aye Lynch put her down man she keeps looking at me with those eyes and I can't take it." I smile in triumph when he sighs and puts me down. I skip away to his locker and all I hear before I turn the corner is...
" You traitor."

"Sorry man but those eyes are really hard to say no to"

"I know man"

"HA LYNCH IS WHIPPED"

"YEA WELL SAY SOMETHING AFTER I WHIP YOUR ASS."

I giggle and pack his stuff for him. It's only right after I probably caused the whole team to think that Ross is whipped. From the sounds of it this is the first time they ever had a reason to believe it. Hopefully it won't be the last.