Big feet means.........

Ross' POV

Don't stare at her butt, don't stare at her butt don't....oh fuck it lets face it guys her ass is like the South side of the magnet and my eyes are the North once close enough they instantly connect becoming very hard to separate.

We are currently entering the store and I can already tell you that this trip is going to be insanely entertaining. Especially since Laura decided to wear those shorts.

"So...what do ya wanna snack on Laur?" She slows down her pace so that she's standing to my right. I notice her scrunch her eyebrows in thought and tap her finger on her chin. "Hmmm I've been really craving some gogurt, and I literally adore SMART FOOD White Popcorn. So yea that's all I want. What about you?" She looks up at me and interlocks our fingers swaying them back and forth.

"I um...well I guess I've been craving some DORITOS with that delectable spicy cheese sauce by TOSTITOS. so I guess just some chips and dip." I'm surprised I was able to actually form a sentence with the amazing feel of her chest pushed up against my arm.

Thinking about it, we probably look like a couple to any average person walking by. I mean, we are walking hand and hand. Not to mention Laura is hugging my arm. BUUUTT...sadly we are just friends and the only reason Laura is so close is we are currently in WALMART on a Saturday.......nuff said. This place is packed.

After dodging what seems like 1000s of people we make it to the snack isle. We let go of each other to get what we want. I spot my chips and dip instantly so I grab it. I look behind me to see Laura struggling to reach the popcorn she wants. As I walk over I silently chuckle.

"Need help short-stack?" She huffs and crosses her arms over her chest. "I am not short....I'm just vertically challenged."

"Sure, sure what ever you say.....short-stack." I reach over her and grab the popcorn. I hold it all in my left arm then use my right hand to re-interlock our fingers. Her frown drops and is replaced by a smile.

For some reason I like holding her hand, I know it sounds juvenile and childish but I feel butterflies whenever we touch. I don't think we can remain just friends and our friendship literally started a few hours ago. Get it together Lynch. Quit acting like a teenager. You're in the NFL. Speaking of..I have practice in the morning. Maybe Laura would like to come with me.

"Hey Laur?" She looks up at me with her amazing chocolate eyes. Acknowledging my question. "Hmm?" Shit what if she says no? She did say she hates Football. Fuck! Well maybe if I just don't say anything she'll forget I had something to ask. Oh fuck it! I'll just grow some balls and ask her come on I'm THE Ross Lynch. "Do you uh...do you want to come to my football practice tomorrow? I know you don't like football and probably don't wanna spend the whole day watching....." "Yes" "I mean. Why would you it was stupid never mi-" wait did she say yes? "Why yes, yes I did. I would love to watch you practice. Why wouldn't I want to support my best Friend?" She smiles and drags me to the cash register.

Once we get there the line isn't too long so me and Laura pick up our pace a bit to make it in. Out of the blue Laura decides to poke my side making me squirm a bit. "Stoooooop" I see her giggle and she brings her finger up and bops my nose. "Stop whining you big baby."

"But I'm your baby."

"Yeah well your father isn't paying enough child support so.... I'll probably just send you off to adoption."

I gasp in mock hurt "I've never, how dare you treat your favorite child like that."

"Well you were an accident so....."

I flip my hair dramatically "yeah right I'm too flawless to be an accident. I'm 100% on purpose."

"What ever helps you sleep at night princess." She pats my head, but before she retracts her hand I bring her closer and grab her hips pulling her so that there is 0% space between us and whisper in her ear.

"Well that's unfortunate for you because you are what helps me sleep at night." Laura gasps and hides her face in my chest. Score 1 for Lynch. I look up and notice we're next in line I give the cashier a $50 bill and tell her to keep the change. Laura comes up to argue with me paying and the cashier freaks the fuck out.

"OMG OMG YOU'RE LAURA MARANO I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU AND YOUR SISTER. AND THE MOVIE THAT RECENTLY CAME OUT THAT YOU'RE IN IS AH MAZE ZING. CAN I PRETTY PLEASE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH." Everyone in the store is now staring at us. Greeeatttt. Laura pulls out a pen from my back pocket and signs the receipt giving it to the girl. The manager comes out to see what the issue is and his eyes widen once he sees me.

"Lynch. Oh man that play last night was phenomenal. You ran 98 yards. That's nearly the whole football field. Can you sign my football."

"Sure."

"Alright let me just go to my office and get it." Greatly great great.

Laura and I step out of line and wait grabbing our bags. I feel my hand raise up and look over to see Laura playing with my fingers.

"Your hands are massive." She puts her hand up to mine as if she's high fiving me.

"Jeez it like 4x the size of mine." I giggle at her cuteness. I then notice her eyes travel down to our feet.

"Not to mention you wear like a size 12 shoe." I look down at her small foot compared to mine and smirk.

"You know what they say Laura. Big feet means big meat." I bite my lip and wink at her. For a second she was confused than her face lit up in realization.

"ROSSS!" She smacks my chest and I laugh. She blushes and I smile. Score 2 for Lynch. Just as I was thinking of how beautiful she is the manager comes with the ball. I sign it and take a few pictures. He also wanted a signature from Laura for his wife and daughter and a picture. Once we're done me and Laura walk out of there hand and hand.

Once we get in the house we set our stuff on the living room table and plop down on the couch starting the movie. We watch all the previews and as the opening credits come up Laura looks at me and ask.

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Do people with big feet have....ya know?" I glance down at her and smile leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"Well I don't know about everyone else, but it is 100% true for this guy." She nods her head and looks back at the Tv. I notice a slight blush on her cheeks. Score 3 for Lynch!
🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾~~Lauren❤️