Kanye Mode

Laura's Pov

Once I wiggle out of the best group hug ever, I grab Ross' hand and walk to the car in a peaceful almost calming silence. When we reach the car Ross opens the door for me and I smile in gratitude.

After a few minutes on the road the silence is broken from the blaring of Ross' ringtone.

🎶WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!!!🎶

I see his eyes widen and he rushes to grab the phone. I snatch it out of his reach and answer. I already know I'm going to be pissed since the caller Id was the tongue emoji with the water droplets. (👅💦)

"Laura wait--" I glare at him, press the speaker button and wait for the caller to say something.

"Hey Rossy, this is Crystal, remember me from the house party, and the beach, and the locker room," she giggles. Ewww she sounds like a straight slut. Like she's been sucking dick since the age of 10.

I literally want to throw up. My face flushes red in pure anger but I decide to turn on my Kanye Mode and let her finish. Ross is literally fidgeting in his seat while driving.

"Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to meet up and, continue what we started 2 nights ago

"Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to meet up and, continue what we started 2 nights ago."  She tries to say seductively. I repeat TRIES.

I am pissed! Why? I have no idea. Maybe because I forgot how much of a player Ross really is. He was with this girl 48 hours ago, and I've only know him for 24 of those 48 hours. I calmly turn off the speaker and hand him back the phone so he can answer her. He takes the phone away hesitantly and looks at me out of the corner of his eye.

I don't know what I was thinking. How could I possibly think that he wasn't a player and was friend material? I was being naive. Once a player always a player. But what I do know is Ross and I can't be friends. I nearly fell into his trap.

I'll have to find another solution to the picture situation, because I can't be his friend anymore let alone his 'girlfriend'.

Ross' Pov

Fucking Hell!

When Laura hands me back the phone I just take it and tell Crystal I'll call her back later.

We come to a stoplight and I look at Laura. She's pissed. Her face is red and her eyes are shooting daggers at the red light as if she's cursing it out inside of her head for forcing us to stop.

"Laura... I.....--" she turns her head sharply towards me and begins to speak with venom laced in her tone.

"Shut the fuck up Lynch, and take me home!" And we're back to last names. I gape at her choice of words and begin driving.

We ride in silence, but it isn't the same comfortable and calm silence we rode in before. This kind is the type that  is shrouded in hate and unspoken words. Just plain old thick tension that you would need a chainsaw to attempt to cut through it.

When I pull into her drive way she bolts out of the car and I follow her into the house. Once inside she turns to me and the words that come out of her mouth are said in a calm, almost eerie tone.

"We have to come up with a different story for the paparazzi about that kiss, because I don't want people to think you cheated on me when you go 'have fun' with your lady friends."

She crosses her arms over her chest. Making her boobs appear bigger.She's becoming more guarded.

And what's this about a new plan? We can't just change the story. People have already seen us together. What will my teammates say?

Who cares about what they have to say. What about your heart? You were just talking about how much you don't
Wanna lose her and if you don't do something that's exactly what's going to happen.

I know, I know but how do I convince her to listen to me?

Tell her the truth!

No. No. HELL no. She can't know how I feel about her, not yet. She'll think I'm insane! I've only known her for a day for Gods sake!

Well then I've got nothing. Figure it out yourself, but whatever you do, don't let her slip away.

I won't. I can't.

Maybe if I pin her against the wall and fuck her brains out she'll forgive me.

No patience is key we can do that in 29 days. You just have to get her to forgive you.

"Listen Laura I'm sorry you had to hear that and I know what you're thinking but you have to believe me when I say, I don't plan on being with anyone else but you while we're in this fake relationship. I might be a douche, and a manwhore(A/n I love that story btw!) but I'll stop being a dick and even stop having sex for the sake of your reputation." I grab her folded arms and pull her closer once she's close enough she's still pouting but I can tell she has lost all of her resolve.

I guess I don't have to make her moan my name and forget what day it is.....for now.

"You promise you won't be a hoe and an asshole?" I grin at her wording and nod my head fiercely.

"I promise" what she doesn't know is those words have a deeper meaning. I promise to only have eyes for you Laura Marano. I promise that one day you will be mine. I promise a new me. I promise forever Marano.

She stomps her foot then unfolds her arms like a child.

"Fine I forgive you." She tackles me in a hug and I catch her. I'll always catch her.

She lets go and heads for the door.

"Where are you going?" I follow her like a dog.

"You're taking me out to eat." She smiles and grabs my hand.

"Are we walking there?" She cutely nods her head and we're off.