Fuck You

Ross' Pov:

I hate everyone. Except Laura. I hate everyone. Except Laura. I HATE EVERYONE. Except Laura.

We're all in my, no, our , as in Laura and I's, living room. It's just been awkward silence. With the exception of Laura whispering sweet nothings into my ear to calm me down because she can probably tell I'm fuming.

My mom reaches for my hand and I snatch it back, I'm about to curse her ass out for trying to act like a mother now that I'm "successful" enough for her to be proud of me.

Laura grabs my face and places a sweet kiss to my lips. I actually feel my body relax . Once she pulls away I pull her on my lap encasing both of her hands in mine. She adjust herself so that she's sitting crisscross Apple sauce on my lap with our hands in hers.

She leans back against my chest and turns her head looking at me with a question in her stare.

"Are you okay?" I nuzzle my head in her neck and place a soft kiss there, nodding my head.

"Yea, yea I'm cool. So, why is everyone here?" I feel Laura play with my fingers in her lap. She does that a lot, it's cute.

"Well mom told us you invited her over for dinner so we decided to come." Rocky speaks up eyeballing Laura.

"Eyes on me Rocky." I spit out he blushes and mumbles an apology.

"Any way I didn't invite anyone the only reason I agreed was for the solemn fact that Laura would scold me if I didn't." I say with clenched teeth.

" And I appreciate it babe. Thank you, but I kind of forgot about it so...I ordered Pizza. I hope that's fine." Laura giggles and pinches my cheeks. I tickle her waist and she folds over still in my lap. Sheesh at least I know she's limber.

"R--oo-O-ss please stop--" her sentence is cut off by her own giggles. My face lights up.

"Say you love me." I tickle her a bit harder and she's literally gasping for air .

"Fine, I love you Ross Lynch!" I stop and turn her head bringing her in for a kiss. My hands are tangled in her hair and hers in mine. She pulls away with a nibble of my bottom lip. Turning back around towards my gob smacked family.

"So is pizza okay?" Everyone nods their head and I smirk.

"Oh by the way Delly I was at the mall the other day and I passed the Nursery store and just had to get you something. So....I bought you your , hopefully, first baby gift." Laura hops off my lap and I pout and give her a nice smack on her ass as she walks away.

She lets out a small whimper and I chuckle. Laura heads to the closet that's in the living room that has all the blankets and pillows and other miscellaneous crap and jumps around a bit.

Apparently she was wearing heels when she put it up because she can no longer reach it. She looks back and makes eye contact with me and I instantly know what she's silently asking. I get up and walk towards her and lift her up on my neck to get the gift.

Once it's in her hands she hands it down to me. I walk over, with Laura still on my shoulders playing with my hair, and hand Rydel the light blue with pink polka dots wrapped present.

Rydel takes it with what looks like tears in her eyes.

"Wow, thanks guys." She opens it to reveal a huge teddy bear that say babies little keeper on the stomach. I helped to pick it out since we don't know it's a girl or boy. But I would never tell Rydel that.

"It was nothing Dell, jeez no need to cry." Laura slaps the top of my head and I lift her off my shoulders. Damn, she's so light and short, she's just small in general.

Once on her feet the door bell rings and she darts to it to get the pizza. When she's out of the room it becomes silent and everyone's eyes are on me.

"What?!" I look at all them incredulously wondering why they all share the same smirk on their faces.

"Duuude, you're whipped."Ratliff speaks up.

"Yeah, so I've been told." Is it really that obvious that Laura holds me in the palm of her tiny little hand.

"I like her, she's good for you." I stare at my mother with no emotion and right before Laura walks in I get to ask a question I've been wanting to ask her since I left.

"How would, you, know what's good for me. You've never supported me in anything I did so what gives you the right to know what's good for me?" She looks shocked along with everyone else.

"Okay I got the pizza, Lets feast like beast." Laura says in a really good Italian accent.

We all eat with small chatter, on Laura's part. Everyone was asking her questions. Mom even asked Her if she could be Laura's plus one to the Golden Globes. Laura squeezed the life out of my hand and kindly tells her no. They are all a bunch of bottom feeders.

I can tell Laura's about to explode when dad ask me if going against their wishes was worth it. She slams down her crust and stands up. Her face is red and she's stomping towards my father.

"Woah, slow down short stack." I grab her up in my arms and sit her back down but the chair is replaced by my lap. This time I whisper sweet nothings into her ear and watch the red in her face go away.

"What I just asked a question I'm honestly curious. I'm surprised you haven't come home yet with your tail between your legs." I hold Laura tighter but that doesn't stop her from saying what she has to say. And I don't plan on stopping her.

"What the actual fuck! Did you really just say that?! Okay that's it I'm done trying to fix what your dumb asses fucked up!  What type of a side man comes in to his Very successful son's house just to bash his career when it turns out he and Riker might be the most accomplished young men in this trash family. Rocky is unemployed, Rydel is knocked up , and Ryland is a straight stoner, but oh no you choose to insult the only guy who has tried to make something of himself. And he might not say it but he longs for the day that you assholes actually treat him with respect and don't only talk to him about stuff you want. I hope you don't plan on receiving any parent of the year awards because honestly I'd rather be an orphan than have you guys as parents. Thank god I'm not your child because I would honestly change my name and hope to never run into you again. But no, Ross deals with it, and just ignores what's  happening but I can tell that it eats at him piece by piece. I tried to be nice, and turn a blind eye to this bullshit but even I can see that Mark you're a conceded asshole and Stormie, you're just a greedy bitch. Like who asks someone to be the plus one when its not even their event. And no offense Rydel I adore you, but how can all of you, his siblings, not help or support him? It's repulsive. And the only explanation I can provide is jealousy. Ross has been in the NFL for a few years and none of you have been to a single one of his games. But it's cool, because while he goes straight to the hall of fame you guys will be helpless bystanders wishing they would've been on the journey with him. So fuck you and no he's not about to be running back to you with his tail between his legs. He'll be running home to me celebrating his victory with a few activities that involves him getting in between my legs. Now get the hell out I'm done. If you want to talk with Ross, feel free but if I even see that you've pissed him off. I'll be right by his side telling your worthless asses off."

My mom, dad, and Rydel have tears running down their eyes and Rocky, Ryland, and Ratliff looked ashamed.

"She said get out." I say very calmly. They scatter out the door and I turn my angry princess around in my lap.

"Thank you short stack." She leans forward and attaches our lips in a heated kiss. My lips trail down her neck and my fingers move to take her shirt off. I lift it up and her arms go up. I stare at her in awe as her ombré hair cascades down her back and her flushed face adorning a slight blush not to mention her eyes filled with love and lust.

"Fuck Laur, I want you so bad." I groan while thrusting my hips up to meet hers in a rough grind. So she sees just how bad I crave her. She moans out and whispers into my ear

"Come at me, Lynch."