Jet packs and Jock straps

Ross P.o.v

They all can go to hell. I'm not mad because they're teasing me. I'm mad because I know that every single word that's coming out of their mouths are 100% true. And it's pissing me off.

I've only known Laura for 24 hours. That's 1,440 minutes and 86,400 seconds. It usually takes an average babe 1 year to get me whipped. And by that time I've already jet packed out of that relationship. I don't like to feel as if I'm being controlled. I'm obviously the man in the relationship so I'm going to act like it.

But when I'm with Laura I just want to be by her side to support her in whatever she's doing. And To Be Honest that terrifies the shit out of me. If I'm this deep now how deep will I be in a month?

Deep inside of Laura that's where I'll be.

I make it to the locker and see Laura sitting there on her phone and my bag packed. She's amazing, she even laid out my clothes for me. My heart is beating at an insane rhythm. I just quietly get dressed while she waits. I catch her steal a few glances so I wink. Her face turns beet red in seconds. She just smiles and shoots me a playful glare then goes back to her phone.

Once I'm done she stands up still typing on her phone and grabs my hand I subconsciously interlocked our fingers and we walked out in silence. I say bye to the boys and they wave but when Laura say bye it's a full out riot. They all come to hug her and tell her she's welcome anytime. I shake my head in mock dissatisfaction but I can't help the smile on my face when she waves goodbye with the cutest smile. Not just any smile though. It's the one where you can see her pearly whites that are biting down on the tip of her tongue, dimples and all.

We get out to the parking lot and I can't help but notice how natural being with Laura comes to me. It's like second nature. I also can't help but notice the smile on my girls face.

"What are you smiling about Short Stack?" I poke her dimple and she giggles.

"Your team likes me more than they like you." I glare at her jokingly out the corner of my eye and unlock only my side of the car so that she can't get in.

"If they like you so much then get a ride home from one of them." I close the door and she flicks me off and indicates that she wants me to roll the window down.

"No. Ross I'm hungry and you own me dinner." She pouts her lips and leans in so that we're face to face.

"That dinner wasn't earned fair in square you cheated, therefore I owe you nothing." I lean in closer so now her lips are only centimeters away from mine.

"Lynch what you might not know about me is, I always win. Even if I have to do a little cheating." Her eyes were dark and she leans in so that our lips are touching but we aren't kissing I move in to complete the kiss and she backs away and skips in the direction of the locker rooms.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I yell since she's getting further and further.

" TO ASK FOR A RIDE!" I get out the car and run after her. Once close enough I grab her from behind and throw her in the air spinning her so that when I catch her she's facing me. She has the same look on her face as a child with candy.

"Hi." She giggles and connects our lips. Her legs are wrapped around my waist so I pin her against the wall of the entrance to the locker room.

She nibbles on my bottom lip and I squeeze her ass causing her to moan. When she opens her mouth being the opportunist that I am I dart my tongue out and we battle for dominance. I almost win until she puts her hand between us and strokes my already hard dick. I moan and she sucks on my tongue releasing it with a pop. I begin to grind on her causing her to bite her lip to keep from moaning.

My hand travels up to her chest and I fondle her boobs while I suck on her sweet spot on her neck. I'm almost done making my hickey when I hear a group of wolf whistles and some clapping.

I. Hate. Them. All

Laura flushes in embarrassment and I roll my eyes. Just the thought of them being here has brought my boner down completely.

I feel her jump down and straighten up her clothes. Since she can tell I'm fuming she fixes mine for me. Once she thinks we look presentable she grabs my hand and glares at the guys shutting them up immediately. I just stand there smirking because I know she's about to go off.

"Listen her ass holes! Next time you interrupt anything I'm doing, or anyone for that matter, I'll put hot sauce in your jock straps and fire ants in your cleats. Or even worse I'll find out where you live and the next time you have a girl over I'll walk in with a positive pregnancy test and A doctors note verifying that I did indeed get an STD from you and that you are the father of my unborn child. I'll ruin your life and I'll sleep fine every night. Because if you're on my bad side you fucking stay there I'll make your life is a living hell and make sure you never live to see a happy day again. So what did we learn here gentleman?" When she's done she smiles as if she didn't say anything to scare the shit out of 15 grown men.

They don't answer so Laura speaks once more.

"I SAID, what did we learn?"

They all look up and nearly piss themselves when seeing the look she's giving them.

"We should NEVER interrupt you when busy and if we do we mine as well just say good bye to sex, girls, positive press, and our lives." One brave soldier speaks up and Laura nods her head in satisfaction.

"Good job now all of you come give me a hug." She lets go of my hand and I'm a bit salty but I know I have to share every now and then. All the guys smile a genuine smile and all the tension leaves there bodies as relief washes over them. They give Laura a group hug and laugh. I don't think I want to ever jet pack out of this "relationship" if anything I wanna glue my hip to Laura's so that she can never leave because in this moment while she's being squished by my teammates in a friendly group hug I wouldn't want to be with anybody else.

It was also this exact moment when I realized I have to make Laura mine for real because if I don't I don't even want to know what life's going to be like 29 days from now.