Sweet sweet release

2K😩❤️👌🏾👏🏾😘🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍{👈🏾 I enjoy pineapple so....yea, but thanks guys I love ya}
Warning: this chapter is quite smutty so read at your own risk. I'll notify you when the smut is over with 👉🏾🙀
Laura's Pov:
Ross and I are currently making out while he carries me into his room. Once we're inside he closes the door and pins me against it while grinding against my center.

"Fuck! Laura I've been wanting this since I found out you came to my game in My jersey." I smile and kiss my way up to his ear, then nibbling on it slightly.

"Yea, I know. You didn't do that well of a job trying to hide your attraction. But just so you know, even though I will never repeat this, I wanted you just as much if not more." He smirks and ducks his head down, heading for my chest.

Ross latches his lips onto my left nipple and uses his hand to massage the right one. He lightly nibbles on it and I arch my back into him, receiving an amazing groan from him vibrating through my chest. It sent tingles throughout my whole body causing a hot knot in my lower regions.

He soon releases and does the same thing to the other side. My lips were tingling with the need to have his on them, so I pull his head up and smash my lips against his glistening ones.

His other hand travels lower to my Grey underwear and rubs me from the outside. My mouth drops open and I grind into his hand. I moan silently asking for more.

The little asswipe smirks into the kiss and removes his hand placing it back on my hip. I whimper at the loss.

While kissing Ross moves us toward the bed and drops me on it, causing me to giggle as I bounce a couple times due to the drop. He puts on a childish grin that goes up to his eyes and I see a flash of what looks like love go through his gaze.

I pull him on top of me then roll over so that I'm on top. We instantly attach our lips, my hands go under his shirt traveling up his chest. He breaks the kiss and takes his shirt off attacking my neck covering it with what I know will soon be love bites.

"Someone's eager." I say in a voice that is laced with lust.

He bites down on my neck and I let out a surprised gasp.

"Hell yea I am, you've put me through hell with this 30 day limit. I thank whoever is up their that I fell in love with you and we realized our feelings because if I had to wait one more day, I would die from blue balls." I laugh and kiss him before breaking it to speak.

"Well, we wouldn't want that would we?" Ross shakes his head no and rolls us so that our roles our switched.

He begins to place soft kisses on my face and trails his lips lower.

My lips

My neck

My collar bones

My boobs

My stomach

My belly button

My pelvic bones

Than he looks up at me asking permission. I nod my head and he removes my panties. Once they're removed he trails sloppy kisses up my legs and in between my thighs.

He puts his hands on both my legs lifting them up on top of his shoulders.

"I'm going to taste you, okay Laur?" As if he needed to make sure I'm still on board he looks away from my center to make eye contact.

I blush and shake my head "Okay."

He nods and slowly licks me from bottom to top, he stops at my clit and makes little circles on it with his tongue. I moan his name and lose my hands in his blonde locks.

He continues to eat me out and I can't control the words flying out my mouth due to the pleasure I'm receiving. I feel a burning knot grow in my stomach and grasp his hair tighter.

Ross must be able to tell I'm close because he brings his hand over and begins to finger me. His tongue is on my clit and with a few more thrust of his fingers I'm coming undone, moaning his name.

He laps up my juices and releases my clit with a pop. I pull his head back up to my lips as he hovers over me. My hand that's not tangled in his hair trails down his front to the bulge in his pants.

I rub it slightly than slip my hand into his sweats and underwear and get a full grip on his warm length. My hand rubs him up and down. I'm rewarded with a chill inducing moan from Ross "fuck babe, your hand feels so good",and when I speed up the pace he can barely breathe, his breaths in fast pants.

I push him off and crawl down so that my face is right above his waist. My hand leaves from inside his underwear and I pull down both his sweats and his boxers.

Once he's released from his confinements I place a small kiss to the tip of his dick and lick a trail from the base to the top finally encasing him in my mouth bobbing up and down, using my hand for what can't fit.

His hands run through my hair and makes a ponytail gently assisting me bob my head. "That's right babe, fuck I'm about to cum", with that being said I bob faster and hollow my cheeks moaning around him.

His grip gets tighter and he thrust into my mouth hitting my throat, I hold back a gag and he cums. I swallow every salty drop and release him.

He sits up and pulls me on to his lap. We rub against each other and I repress a moan.

We met each other's gazes and just stare for what feels like forever.

"Top drawer, on the left." I know exactly what he's instructing and reach over to get the gold packet. I rip it open with my teeth, not breaking eye contact and roll it onto his already hard again cock.

As soon as it's on he lifts my hips and thrusts into me. I let out a scream and moan as he continues to thrust up into me. I regain my senses and begin to bounce up and down on him meeting his thrusts.

He smashes his lips onto mine and we sloppily make out. We roll over and he pushes my legs up so that they're next to head on both sides. He holds then in place as he continues to pump into me. "Shit, you're so tight Laur. Fuck I could make love to you for days on end." My heart flutters when he refers to the deed as making love.

"Ross, harder." He complies and we're both moaning each other's names along with an assortment of profanities. I put both legs down and Ross lifts one over his shoulder.

This position causes him to go deeper and hit a place in me that I didn't even know existed. "Ross. Oh my goodness, right there baby don't stop. I'm about to cum."

He moans, "me too babe." Ross moves one of his hands down to rub my clit as his thrust become rougher and sloppier.

After a few more my eyes roll to the back of my head and I'm undone. He groans my name and joins me.

Once our breathing is evened out he gently pulls out and takes the condom off tying it up and throwing it in the bin.
🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
"That was amazing." I giggle at his not so descriptive words.

"It was indeed Lynch. I guess I see what all the hype about your bedroom skills were about." He grunts and pulls me to his side by my waist.

I place my head on his heart and listen to the steady beat that matches my own.

"I just want you to know Laura, that I don't plan on ever looking at another girl while I'm yours." He drags his body down and puts his head in the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around my body. Cuddling me as if I'm his teddy bear.

My heart flutters for the 1000th time today and I let out a content sigh wrapping an arm around him and massaging his scalp with my other hand.

"I know, but just so you know I plan on keeping you for a while." He nods his head and lets out a small "Good", before he falls asleep and I slowly follow suit.