(9) Sting x Clive!Reader ~ Regrets

Start from the beginning

Sting's just angry right now.

He doesn't mean it.

That was just something he did in the heat of the moment.

He'd never hit me. Especially not with his magic.

Several different excuses reprise through (Y/n)'s mind as she tries to  defend Sting's actions. What he did is wrong, but her heart refuses to believe that he truly meant to hit her.

But his unchanged attitude tells her otherwise.

An idea pops in her head and she decides to put it into action quickly. Like her brother, (Y/n) uses Crash Magic. Unlike her brother, she has better concentration and rarely lets her mind wander. The town's "Gildarts Shift" became "Clive Shift" when (Y/n) began going on jobs.

Using her control to her advantage, (Y/n) crushes several items of little importance all around Sting. He instinctively shields his face, obscuring his girlfriend from his sight for a couple of seconds. Those couple of seconds is all (Y/n) needs to slip away. She jumps out of the apartment through a window and lands on a tree's nearby branch.

Sting uncovers his face to find the apartment empty. He curses under his breath and storms out towards the Fairy Tail guild. Whenever not-so-positive emotions are running high, (Y/n) always runs off to find her older brother or her fellow guild members.

Little did he know, (Y/n) got to the guild quicker than usual and told her brother everything.

~Time Skip~

Angry guild members sit in the guild hall awaiting the arrival of Sabertooth's Guild Master. A certain orange-haired male waits with his younger sibling being cradled in his arms. There's more than just anger rushing through his veins. Gildarts is more then furious at Sting for hitting his sister.

A hostile aura emanates from the guild as Sting approaches the guild's doors. He pushes the doors open and is immediately surrounded by guild members who are more then happy to protect their family.

Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Lucy appear on Sting's right. Gajeel, Wendy, Levy, and the Thunder Legion move in on his left. Behind him, all three of the Strauss siblings, Macao and Wakaba. Pantherlily, Carla, and Happy hover above the blond male. The sea of Fairy Tail mages parts before Sting, revealing Master Makarov and the Gildarts hugging a trembling (Y/n).

"STING EUCLIFFE," the Fairy Tail Guild Master's voice booms angrily. Several people flinched, but not a single person moved from his or her spot.

"For what reason did you hit (Y/n)?" Makarov's continued after a few seconds. His question earns many angry shouts from the surrounding mages.

"Yeah!"

"You had no right to lay a finger on her!"

"Don't think you'll get away with it!"

"You're gonna pay for it you f-"

"SILENCE!" The agitated Guild Master bellows loudly for the guild members to settle down.

All the attention is directed to the blond in the center of the guild hall. When he says nothing, Gildarts takes the opportunity to speak. He walks forward with (Y/n) still in his embrace.