"Thank you so much" I said giving her a hug.

"No problem, I just don't wanna see you sad anymore" She said pulling away.

"I won't, I promise" I smiled. She just nodded and pointed behind me. When I turned around I saw the rest of the boys were behind Liam, just smiling at me.

"Guys!" I yelled tackling Niall in a hug. I did the same with the rest. They're like brothers to me. They're all special to me, since I do spend alot of time with them now that me and Liam are together. I don't think Sandra will have a problem with Harry here, so fuck it. Best day ever!

Sandra's POV

I couldn't help but smile at them. They're like one big happy family. I feel like i'm the stranger in this place. There's one reason I pushed them out of my world. That reason is that I don't want my dad anywhere near me. I just don't have the guts to look at him after betraying him. I also have this great hate towards him, he always told me what to do. He tried to force me to give it all up just because he said so. Hell no, look where i'm at now. I could've never got here if I would've listened to him. I'm happy with what I did. My life is great right now. Truly great.

The sound of my phone ringing interrupted my thinking. It was Jason, he must be wondering were i'm at.

"Hey" I said. Everyone immediately looked at me, so I turned away.

"Babe where you at?" He asked.

"I just went out a bit to explore the city with Gloria. Where are you?"

"The hotel"

"Great, i'll be right over. I gotta tell you something really important"

"Why don't I go catch up to you girls? I don't mind" He said.

"Yea you do, just hold up. I'll be over in 5" I said hanging up on him. I always win our arguments.

"Where you going?" Gloria asked as I shoved my phone into my pocket.

"Back to the hotel" I muttered walking up to them.

"Aren't you at least going to give me a 'hello' hug?" Niall asked opening his arms wide. I just smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"Its fine, you've always been a hugger" He said squeezing me. After I pulled away from him, I gave Zayn, Liam, and Louis a hug.

"I really gotta get going now" I said throwing a glance at Harry. He just stared at me, with his hands in his pockets, which made me really uncomfortable.

"We'll meet up later. I'll call you" Gloria said as I walked away. I just threw her a thumbs up and kept on walking.

I jogged threw the parking lot and hurried into my car. How awkward was that moment? I mean he just stared at me, but at least I conquered my worst fear. Looking at him face to face, didn't bring back any feelings or memories, just pure awkwardness.

*

"Morning babe" Jason said picking me up an pecking my lips. He then carried me inside the room and threw me on the bed.

"You eat breakfast yet?" He asked throwing on a random shirt. He was shirtless when he picked me up. Yup, that was a nice experience.

"Yea me and Gloria ate breakfast this morning" I said getting up.

"Well then, i'll wait for lunch then" He sighed.

"No, we're going to get you breakfast right now. I'm not letting you starve" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him out of his room. I made sure he had the card before shutting the door.