Never mind. Bad kayla. He looked ugly as shit.

" I told you already Kayla, I like you, I haven't had these feelings for anyone in a long time since Ab-" he stopped his sentence.

"Since a long time OK, and I'm not gonna quit these feelings. My second chance of being happy and I mean, actually being happy with some who feels for my me just as much and wont go behind my fucking back and cheat with my friend",

Wait. Hollup.

He was cheated on?

"Well welcome to the club dude", I said with a small laugh.

My face was probably semi red by now. This is the second time he's admitted his feelings for me. What if he really means it. But first I wanted to find out about this girl. Hunters first love. It didn't feel right saying that in my head. Something dropped in my stomach just thinking of the words. What is this?

"Tell me. Tell me about her",

He stopped to think for a moment before he made up his mind.

"Alright but not here, cmon",

I said goodbye to dad, promising I'd be here again next week.

I followed Hunter out of the cemetery .

It was a short walk but when we finally got there, there was no car.

"Hunter, unless your gonna fly us to the the nearest cafe take us to your car."

"Macki babe, I didn't drive her in a car, that beauty over there is my other means of transport", he said pointing to a black and silver motor bike.

Lol

Loooool.

"If you think I'm getting on that, your fucking crazy hunty",

Omg

No

The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them.

I called him Hunty. Maybe he wouldn't notice.

The smirk he was giving me told me other wise.

I gave him a glare that said  'make a smart comment and I will end you'.

He simply chuckled and said.

" don't worry, I'll protect you , now come on or you won't hear anything about what you want to hear."

Now here's the jerk I know.

He walked over to the death in disguise and got on. He pulled out 2 helmets and handed me one after I hesitantly walked over to him.

Shaking slightly I got on, struggling until Hunter pulled me on. His hands were wrapped firmly around my waist, we were too close, I could feel his breath on my face. This had to stop before i do something I would regret later. fine. 50/50 chance i would regret it later.

I brought up the helmet and put it between us, trying to get rid of this closeness. He noticed and turned around, sighing. I tried to ignore the obvious change in mood.

I put on the helmet as he started up the death machine. He didn't even wait for me to get settled before he sped off. I quickly wrapped my hands around his waist tightly screaming.

"HUNTER I'M GOING TO KILL YOUUU",

I was replied by with a laugh "Hold on tight princess",

I pressed my face against his back holding on for dear life.

After what felt like a lifetime we finally came to a stop.

It took me less than 2 seconds to jump off and started hitting Hunter swearing at him on many different languages.

He laughed through the whole thing.

Once I got tired he  grabbed my hand and led me inside. I ignored the Tingle's which shot up throughout my arms through his touch.

When we were inside he led me to the counter and ordered .

"Kayyyyylaaaaaaaa , my bitch. ",

I turned around and was met with a familiar face.

"T'neil , why aren't you at school?",

"Fuck school, why aren't you at school, wait ohhhhh, are you alright , why are you here",

This boy and his i don't give a fuck attitude.

T'neil was what you could call my boy bestfriend. A typical ladies man with his Caribbean looks.

If you haven't noticed my friends tend to be multi cultural, I love the different cultures around the world. I'd love to travel one day with my partner. That would be the perfect honeymoon.

"Business ", i replied.

He laughed . "yeah sure, business, text me when you get home, I'll give you an update on my trip to Italy", he wiggled his eyebrows and smirked gesturing things and thrusting in the air.

I giggled and waved him off, but I felt a presence by my side and I knew it was Hunter by his scent.

His voice completely changed as he uttered the next few words. I shivered as he  laid his hands on my lower back.

"Who's this",

T'neil turned back around stood up straight and I knew he was about to say something to worsen the situation. He was always the joker. The class Clown. I closed my eyes and waited for it.

"Its Mr I've  fucked your bitch to you sir", he gestured to me and i face palmed trying to cover up my laugh.

0.0009 seconds later i realized that the grip Hunter had on me was now gone and on T'neil's throat

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Cliff hanging this shit again, sowwy, but then next chapter may be a bit calmer. MAYBE. Be on the look out for the first chapter of my new book, The Maxwell Brothers, as this chapter is done.

Bye my lovelies. ;) <3