22.VANILLA

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the late update but I hope this is worth it.
.
.
.
.
.
Mackayla's P.O.V
.
.
.

I grabbed the car handle and was about to open the door but Alex stopped me.

"Who's that",

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "you'll find out",

I stepped out of the car whilst grabbing my bag.

I walked up to door and watched him turn around.

"Heyyyy, babes", he flicked his hair and winked at me.

"Is something in your eye, don't babes me. What are you doing here", I said. This was a water of time.

I put up a straight face so all the tears from the heartbreak wouldn't escape, I still can believe I wasted my time with this fool.

"Don't be like that, you don't even know what I've came for yet", he smirked at me.

"That's why I asked what you were doing here , stupid",

His eyes widen a bit " wow, mack you've grown some balls, I remember you wouldn't even let me touch you",

I gulped I was slowly loosing my patience with this fool I swear. "What do you want", I spat out.

"You of course, I want to go back to what we had",

What we had.

Axel wasn't always like this whilst dating me. Hence the reason why I said yes to him. He was sweet, complimented me, defended me like a boyfriend would. But then he started to change. I would see him flirting and touching girls when he thought I wasn't looking. He even went as far as trying to kiss Arizona. But that got him a sweet backhand . After that, I decided that I had had enough. When I broke it off. I broke down. I don't deal with heartbreak as well as other people.

He didn't really care. He was already with another girl.

And now he wants to get back together. Never ever ever.l

" who's this", I turned my head and found Alex giving Axel a cold stare down.

Axel scowled.

"What you moved on already, I knew you were such a slut",

Is this dude serious.

Oh yeah, he doesn't know who Axel is but still

"I'm the slut. Weren't you saying just now that you wanted me back",

I said taking a step towards him.

Something burst inside of me. He didn't have the right to call me a slut. After everything he put me through. He has the audacity to utter that word.

"Y-yeah but not any more", he stuttered.

Leave now, before I make you", Alex sneered.

Axel cocked his head towards Alex and sniggered. "Don't tell me what to do, just because she's your new toy doesn't mean you have power over me, dick-head.",

Axel took two steps towards Alex , they were now face to face . I turned around and saw shayla with her face pressed up against the car window.

We both knew once Alex started a fight he would finish it, and you wouldn't even recognise the person again.