2- i wouldn't call it obsessing, would you?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Elloo, just a quick unplanned update, so its quirt short but I promise an extra long chapter on Tuesday, which is tomorrow ❤♥
.
.
.
.
Mackayla's P.O.V
.
.
.
.
After breakfast was eaten and bodies where clean, the house was alive, well not literally,as there are only 3 people in the house so I don't think it would be very noisy.
Mum was nowhere to be seen and shayla was in he room listening to some silly pop band, i think it was the haunted.... Wait no it was the wanted. She's going through da phase you see, i went through that phase too. One direction was all that i could think about. And I'm still a fan, guilty as pleased. Gaaaaah, it will end soon.

Anyway today I planned on going to see Arizona, my befriend ever. If I'm thing one, she's thing two. We've been friends since our diaper days. Our parents were best friends in high school. So Arizona's parents were just as devastated as us when my father died.

I was planning on telling her about the new boy next door who gave me the finger. That could be his new nickname since I don't know he's real name as we are not really on speaking terms are we. wait... That's too long, how about boy who gave me the finger, yeah that sounds better. Haaaa I'm so funny.
Wait I just realised how dirty that sounded, ehhhhhhhh, oh well.

I said goodbye to shayla and told my mother where I was off to so she didn't have a panic attack. I sighed, mother these days huh.

Oh I forgot to mention, I'm in my last year of school, which start in a week unfortunately. So I'm a senior.I couldn't wait to get out of highschool, that mothertrucking hell hole, and prom, I don't even know if in going or not, I might not get a date. In fact, I doubt I would get one.

I would probably stay at home watching Netflix and eating junk food with Arizona, that's if she doesn't get a date too.
hey I wonder if boy who gave me the finger will be enrolling at my school. I really hope not.

I jumped out of my front door quickly glancing at house next door, I saw people moving about in what must have been the living room through the window. I carried on walking.

~∆•°a very short walk to Starbucks later°•∆~

I walked towards the door and spotted Arizona with two cups in front of her, I squealed realizing she bought my favourite. I opened the door and jumped on her, drawing attention to us.

"My boooooooo.I haven't talked to you in like forever", she said
"Arizona I talked to you less than twelve hours ago" I said , tapping her for head lightly.

"Well in my head, that's a really long time so appreciate me missing you ungrateful bixch",

"Love you too girl" I said taking a seat across from her.

"So what good news have you brought me peasant", she said trying to accomplish a French accent.
" well its good and bad news, I have a new neighbour , a nice lady with a little daughter and son, and let me tell, her son is a fine price of creation. He's s fricking Greek god, ugghhhhh',
But the bad thing is, he gave me the finger and didn't even say a word to me, how rude",
I finished off with a pout.

"Awwwwwwww boo booo, don't worry my child, he will warm up to you soon , plus I bet he's not even that hot." She said with a shrug, he wavy blonde hair swaying slightly.

" oh no no no no , you have to see it to believe it young one, and dear I say, he's better looking than shitbag Axel",

She rolled her eyes " that boy is over rated, anyone could be better looking than him, he didn't deserve you and its his loss yeah",

I nodded , not really having much to say about that I guess she was kind of right, I had to live on and forget about him.

We spent about 30 minutes at Starbucks simply gossiping before we decided to hit the mall window shopping because I was as broke as a girl after prom shopping. Ahhhh its better than nothing.

~∆•° two hours if window shopping later°•∆~

Arizona and I decided to call I a day. After promising to call , text and tweet and whatever she was on to me, we departed to our ways.
I began my walk home.

I lazed around for a few hours watching some films with shayla before deciding to call it a night.

I climbed up the stairs two at a time, which had me grabbing my knees and panting slightly after, I was so unfit. I finally got up and made my way into my room.

I grabbed my stuff and headed into the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower adjusting the water temp just before.
The droplets of water hit my back, leaving me with a relaxing sensation.

After thoroughly cleaning my self and hair I grabbed my pyjamas and headed into my room.as I set my bed up , i felt as though someone or something was watching me......
OK that's weird.
I then felt a shiver run down my spine and a cold breeze in my room.

Slowly I turned around facing my window and about two meters away was another window and at the window was a face, staring right back at me.

Take a guess who it was.....

No other than the boy who gave the finger.....

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
A/N- ooooo shit is gonna go down ,Ha ha , funny story acc, this chapter got deleted and I had to write all over again and I acc shed a tear no lie so pls comment and vote and whatever you lovely people do, hope u liked this, see ya byeee❤ <<<<<<picture is of haylie btw vote if u think she's cutee xx