13 .Regret

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. picture of Mackayla's hair
Hiiii, yh yh I know, its been a week and to be honest I've just been very lazy cuz mother nature wanted to say hello if u catch my drift anyways this is going to be very short, its kind of a filler chapter. Enjoyyy,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I twisted and turned in my bed, I heard birds tweeting and chirping outside my window.

I smiled raising m head from my soft pillow.
Once I sat up I looked around my room. For once that stupid alarm ain't doing my head in the early hours of the morning.

I looked to my clock .

8:30.

I thought about going back to bed , this is too early to be up. I better get used to it thought cuz school starts in 2 days. Today is Friday.

That reminds, I have to shopping with...... Ari.

Then it all came to me.

What happened yesterday.

Ari and hunter lipsing on the couch and me walking in on them.

Her arguing wit me.

Her completely changing in a matter of seconds.

Her acting like someone who throws themselves at people.

And him.

Him not even looking at me.

Him not saying a thing.

Him not even doing anything to defend anyone of us.

I shouldn't care.

About either them.

Arizona made it quiet clear she didn't give a shit. I told her to call me today. Ifje doesn't.... I don't even know where I would go from there.

We've been friends since forever. I really don't want to loose her. I hope she calls.

I hope....

So now I have to go by myself, mum gave me 50 pounds yesterday but I'm only gonna use a lil bit, I can start saving up. Yessss.

I swung my legs over the bed and stood up. Stretching and making that noise you make when your stretching.
As you do.

I walked past the mirror but then took a step back and analysed myself. Its become a daily thing now ever since he broke up with me. Its gonna be his way till...... I don't know.