25. Stalker

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the late update , I needed some motivation annnnndddd, I've got big things happening in this chapter so it'll be worth it😉😉. Also i've changed the character of Mackayla from Lucy Hale to the gorgeous Barbara Palvin. and Soraia ( Mackayla's 2nd best friend turning first since Arizona seems to be going rougue)' will be played by zendeya. Anyways enjoy.

And theres a picture of the new Mackayla there so you can get an idea of how she looks like.

im rambling

ok

bye now. x

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mackayla's P.O.V
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riiiiiing

Riiiiiiiiiiiing

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

I woke up startled, leaping up from my bed . Blowing my hair from my face and leaning over the bed to get my phone so I could put an end to that stupid noise awaking me from my slumber.

I ran a hand through my tousled hair getting up and walking to shayla's room.

This was normal for me on a day like this. Mum should already be up and I would have to wake up shayla. Lazy little squirt.

I waked through her door,and towards her sleeping figure.

I leaned down with my mouth a few centimetres away from her ear. Took a deep breath and.......

"WAKE UP SHAYLAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Next thing I knew i was on her, clutching my forehead in pain.

We were both groaning and rolling around each other.

"Curse your big forehead shay, what the hell man", I managed to moan out.

"Don't even think of blaming this on my beloved, that is not how you wake up a human you cunt", she said kicking me off her bed resulting in my body to slam on the floor.

I quickly got up and grabbed her ankle and pulled her onto the ground, hearing a squeal. I walked out quickly slamming the door.not before hearing her say.

"Mackayla you little bitch!!".

"Love you too sis," I replied going back to my room to get ready for the day.

I walked onto the bathroom grabbing my towel and everything else I needed.

**30 minutes later**

I walked out steam surrounding me. I glanced at the clock.

9:30

We leave at 11 so I still had time.

I decided to let my hair dry naturally so it could fall into waves.