23.you will be mine

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hunters P.O.V
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After several minutes of laying on the floor holding my manhood in pain. Gosh that girl had a strong foot. I stayed there un moving.

If this is what rejection feels then I will be forced go for easy girls. The last time I felt this was.... with her. My first heart break but let's not get into that right now. Another time maybe. You can count on it.

Another thing was in my mind. That kiss. I.... I had no words. To say it was magical was an understatement. And I'm a guy at that fact. Kissing Arizona was nothing compared to Mackie. If I explained all the different emotions that when her lips were on mine. We would be here forever.

But looking up at the clear blue sky with the the ball of fire above me beating beaming its heat upon my face, the feeling of rejection once more came upon me. If I couldn't win her over,will I ever settle down?

This question stuck to me. But its also made me realize how I couldn't give up. I would stop at nothing to make her mine and the first step was admitting my feelings. The next was to make her fall as hard as I could. And no sooner would she be in my arms. And maybe later in my bed.

What.

I'm a guy

Get over it.

.

.

.

.

.

Surprise P.O.V

Arizona's P.O.V
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
, ,
, . .

.

.
.
That... That, urghhhh, that attention seeking, man stealing bitch. How could she. Isn't it clear enough that me and hunter were together.... OK not together but we were becoming something. right...

Yes , yes we were. Well I guess this would be the reason why he hasn't talked to me the past few days. Cuz he was stalking this whore.

I can't believe I was ever friends with this whore. I guess it must've been me pitying her. She should be lucky.

I had seen everything that had happened outside on her porch. Why the hell did Axel come back anyways. Even I had to admit that he was a foolish jerk. Showing up today was a big mistake, especially when Mackay's Greek God of a brother was back.

If things with me and Hunter didn't work out he would for sure be my backup. But for now, I had to focus on Hunter. And how to draw him away from that bitch.
And some of you might be thinking, why would I throw away years of friendship for one guy. Well if this one guy is hot as the motherfucking son then you would understand. He wouldn't want someone as inexperienced as Mackayla. Yh, its no secret that I'm not a virgin. And frankly I don't give two shits. Its my life and I will do whatever I want with it. And many people loose their virginity young anyways, u heard of the 14 yr old father and 13 yr old mother (I made it up, don't look on Google) exactly, you still hear people saying , wait till marriage, with this society no body will be able to do that for sure. And I was 17, so I'm practically legal. Right?

Anyways back to the problem at hand.

I need to find a way to distance those two bastards, Hunter will be mine and I will make sure of it.

She already stole one boy from me, and I'm not gonna stand and make that two. Axel would have been with me in a heartbeat but she had to bring her baby, virgin ass into this.

Yeah, some of you might call me fake at this point.

I bonestly couldn't give less a fuck. I'm saying that in the nicest way possible. I guess you could say I'm very good at acting. If I do say so myself. Drama has always been my favourite and that is why its gonna help me in this plan.

Hunter Axwell, you will be mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A littke shorter than normal and a little later. I'm so sorry but I've been very busy, getting ready for school as the holidays are ending. They went by pretty quickly, probably because I didn't do anything apart from wattpad , eating and hanging out with friends. Anyways enough about my boring life. The first chapter of the Royal affair will be up soon. I'm starting it as ur reading this.
Remember vote comment and whatever you pretty people do. Byeeee x