19.You left us

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wade poezyn as Alex , look at that hotspice

Hello my lollies, a lot of shit is going down in this chapter so be very prepared, thanks to the 2 people that helped me with this chapter. soraia8033 and UrbanRaven. Lubch youuuu x

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.

Mackayla.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Why now, why here.

Is there something i should be remembering. What was the special occasion.

I hadn't seen him in 6 years, neither of us had. He was gone 5 days after Dad died, he didn't even give us an explanation, he just packed up and left.

No letter

No note

No nothing.

Sage had already drove off leaving both of us in the darkness of the night.

He had 2 bags on either side of his hands.

Tears threatened to pour out of already glazed over eyes.

No matter what he did.

He was still my brother and he will always be my brother.

The tears broke free and I let out a strangled sob.

I gave up and ran to him, he dropped he's bags and engulfed me in he's muscly arms.

He looked different. The last time I saw him he was 16. Now he's 22 . puberty hit him like Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball.

I cried in his arms but the pain started to surge through my body, all the years he left us for and put my mum through so much worry. I started banging in he's chest, letting all my frustration out.

" I hic- hate you, I hate you wh-hic-y did you leave, I ha-hic-te you", I sobbed and sobbed till all my energy was drained.

He hugged me tighter and began to whisper he's sorries into m hair, pecking my head. I heard something like a window open but I took no notice of it.

I pulled back sniffling.

I wiped some of my tears as they were still pouring, if this was my reaction, I hate to think what my mother would think.

"Why- hic- are you here?" I muttered looking down.

"I missed you guys, I wanted my family back, I know it was selfish of me to leave like that , but you have to understand, I was hurting too. It was all too much for me, I had just finished senior year and I come home to find out my father died in a car crash. And-"

"And nothing, shyala was only 7, how do you think she felt. And mum, she lost the love of her life since highschool. She hasnt been out for a good time in years. She works so hard to put food in our mouths so we can live like normal kids and you just left", the anger came back and I just had to let it out.