26.Stalker pt 2

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As promised, thanks for the response on my bitches story, she updated so go read it. Enjoyyyyyyy x

.

..

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Mackayla's P.O.V
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know",

I let out a breath, realising who this person was.

"What are you doing here", I said and for some reason my voice didn't sound as strong as it should have.

"You weren't answering me, I got worried",

I had pulled him away where it was just the two of us. We watched as my mother laid the flowers down. Dads favourite.

I don't know why, but I didn't feel anything. I couldn't do anything. I wanted to cry but I couldn't.

I watched as Shayla finally broke down. Her brave font that she had kept up during the ride here was destroyed.

I watched as Mum pulled Shay into a hug and they cried onto each other.

That was all I could do. Watch.

I felt a hand wipe something of my face.
I reached up and grabbed, it was then I realized that I'd been crying. I looked at him, and I was suddenly engulfed in his arms.

I hugged back just as tight. I was still aware of Alex's stare on the both of us.

I pulled away.

We spent a good 30 minutes there.

I didn't move from my position. I just stood and watched.

I watched as Shay and Alex said a few words.

I watched and I found out that this wasn't the first time Alex had been here. I found out that all these years he was gone, he had still been watching over us.

I was broken out of my trance by my mothers voice.

"Kayla, I think its time for us to go",

"No mum, I'm gonna stay a bit longer, I'll catch the bus home." I said feebly.

"Alright then, here's some mone-",

She was cut of by a hand pushing hers  with the money back to her.
"You don't have to worry about that Miss cole, I'll drive her home",

Mum smiled thanking him. She kissed my cheek , grabbed Shayla and they were off back the way we came from.

It was just us now.

The silence was evident in the air. Only the soft whisper of the wind was heard.

But I turned to him.

"Why are you really here Hunter",

He brought his hand up to his neck. He looked nervous. Kinda cute too.