16. bitch he's taken- part 1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soryy for not updating if you were expecting it, here you are...... Enjoyyyyy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mackayla's P.O.V

Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
Hey

Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve them
You made a really deep cut
And, baby, now we got bad blood
Hey

My alarm blared through my phone signalling that it was now 7.00 am and I needed to wake up. I jerked up and stopped my alarm.

Yes you guesed it, school starts today.

I've missed my friends, yes I do have other friends apart from Arizona. She still hasn't called yet, I shouldn't be expecting it after yesterday, she didn't even say hi, or if her way of saying hello was rolling her eyes and giving me dirty looks then she certainly did that.

I remembered everything that happened yesterday, including sage asking me on a date. It would be an understatement to say I wasn't happy. I felt estatic. I smiled softly at the memory before running my hand through my tangled hair.

I swung my legs over the bed and got up. After checking in the mirror once again I grabbed some stuff and entered the bathroom. Stripping down off my pyjamas I turned on the shower and stepped in. I let the water relax my muscles before thoroughly washing myself and my hair.

After I was done, I wrapped my self up in a soft white towel. I grabbed the radio, checking the time before brushing my teeth, I now have 45 minutes to get dressed and out of the house. Its only a 5 minute walk from my house to school. I really need to consider buying a car.

I blow dried my hair before putting on some clothes.

I wore a white tank top that said originals, a flannel shirt and dark skinny jeans, I straightened my hair slightly not wanting it dead straight. I grabbed my back pack and slung it over my shoulder, I grabbed my phone and earphones before making my way downstairs.

No body was up yet. Shayla didn't have school until tomorrow and mum was off work today. Both of them were lucky.

I made myself a quick breakfast.

After I finished I checked the time.

8:10.

Time to go

School started at 8:30.I had 5 periods.

First today was Art, my favourite subject.

I walked out the door and slammed it shut.