5.you make me hate popcorn

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey y'all, another update, hope you like it
.
.
.
..
..
.
Mackayla's P.O.V
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I grabbed some of the money of the counter and walked it if the door with shay( shayla) .

As we walked onto the path I couldn't help but glance at his house, it seemed a bit more lively with people inside, the paint had been redone making it look like a new house. There was another car next to the Mercedes in the driveaway.
A sleek black BMW.

They must be quiet wealthy. I've been begging my mum for a car for a while now but I've decided to save up on my money which means I'm going to have to get a small job somewhere.

If I mange to get that money I think I would get a mini cooper. Those cars are too cute.

"Mackayla.......... Kayla............ Kayy............ Helloooo, earth to Mackayla",

I was brought back out if my day dream by shay trying to get my attention. I realized i had been staring at the house for quiet some time.

" oh sorry let's go then"

We began to walk but then shayla asked

"Why were you looking at that house anyways, I thought there was no one living there.",

" well there are now, its a woman with two kids, a little girl and a boy my age", I said quietly

"Ooooooo, and I'm guessing your taking quiet a liking to that boy, am I right", she said wiggling her eye brows.

I nudged her slightly making her step into the road.

"Woman, do you want me to die, you know mum would kill you twice right ", she shouted pushing me back.

" shut up, don't say things you don't know, then maybe I wouldn't be so tempted to kill you", I said smirking.

"Blah blah blah blah blah kill you", she said mocking me.

I ignored her and we carried on to the cinemas.

We finally reached the outside and walked in. As soon as we were inside , silky brown hair caught my eyes, the familiar tan skin was what I saw as he turned around. Why the hell was he here.
Oh yeah this is a public place anyone can cone here. But still.
He looked at me and frowned , he turned back around and walked into theatre five.

"Kayla let's go watch fast and furious 7, its on in 5 minutes",

I've always loved that movie.

I was about to agree but i saw the poster and realized it was showing in theatre five.

Oh hell nahhh.

"Shay I'm sure there's something else we can watch come on let's check" I said quickly.

" noo, there are no other films on right now, the next one is on in 45 minutes", she said whining.

"Well then we can come back later", I said trying t find a way out of this.

"No, I'm going to go in and if you don't follow me, your gonna get told of for leaving me by my self" shay said, Turing around getting her ticket and struuting into the theatre.

That little bitch, I growled lowly before getting my ticket and walking in t find her.

I walked in and looked for her blonde hair, once I found her I realized that she sat two rows in front of shitface and he's friends.

How stupid can this girl get.

I slowly walked to her and sat next to her.

"Your so gonna get it when we get home", I said lowly into her ear.

She simply smiled and ate her popcorn that I kindly got her.

**** nearly end of the film****

The film was over and it nearly had me shedding a tear. Paul walker was a freaking great man.

Suddenly I felt something on my head. I looked down and pop corn rolled into my lap.

I turned around and they were all looking at the screen innocently.

I turned back around and felt more pop corn on my head. Shayla was giggling beside me .

I tried so hard to ignore them but I had enough.

I turned around and whisper shouted.

"Do you mind wasting food that could in people stomachs right now but are ending up in my hair, so I'm saying this nicely so if you could kindly stop and let me finish this movie in peace before i do something I regret",

He just laughed, as well as the two slaggy girls leaning on both he's arms.

Lacey and macey the schools twins and slutties slut.

They changed boyfriends quicker than a girls mood on her monthly.

I turned back around to finish my movie in peace.

Ten seconds later and I felt more pop corn on my head.

That's it.

I looked down into my bowl and realized inhsd some left I for up with shayla following me and walked to the last row where they were sitting.

I figured out it was him that was throwing the pop corn.

I walked behind him and dumped the pop corn on he's head.

I took out my drink and unscrwed the cap. I poured the remaining of it on his head. "That's for not apologising and throwing pop corn at me and not telling me your mother trucking name".
I screeched . I stepped back to admire my work.

I watched as he slowly stood up and turned around . it was then I realised the expression on her face.

He looked pissed..... Like really pissed . he's fist were clenched and he's face turning red. I closed my eyes waiting for him to scream his head off.............
.
.
.
.
.

A/N- so I was happily writing this in my bed when I looked up and saw a spider on my ceiling and I threw my tablet on the wall and jumped out the bed, I don't like that shizz.
I got my younger brother to kill it.
Lol. Anyways hope you liked that. Vote and comment you lovely people. See ya byyeee❤♥