10.my bathroom attire

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Danielle Campbell as Mackayla

sorry for not updating for these past two days. There's a party coming up in three days and there's been a lot of preparation and everything been hectic. And I've just been very lazy. One thing you should know about me is that I'm a very lazy person. Also 300 reads and 30 votes. It might not seem a lot but to me it is thanks guys and to all my silent readers: come on I need to know you guys are reading this book and are enjoying it. Keep commenting and voting you lovey people. #NoMoreGhostReaders

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mackayla's P.O.V

.

.

.

.

.

"KAYLAAAAAAAAA GET UP CHILD, YOU NEED TO BE THERE BY 9 DARLING",

I woke up from my mums ridiculous shouting this early morning. Crazy woman.

But then it all came back to me. The memories from the night before. Whoa, that was some poetic shit right there, am I right.... No.... you want me to stop, ok fine .anyways I remembered that I had to babysit Haylie today. And jerk face might be there. God help me. I sighed getting up and moving my hair out of my face. I walked to my mirror as always.

Not bad today, my hair needed straitening again. I sighed again. I keep doing that a lot lately. I grabbed my stuff and entered the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and entered the shower. I adjusted the temp to make sure the water was just right before stepping under it.

The water relaxed my tensed muscles, I bathed myself until was squeaky clean. Once I was done I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and my hair.

I stepped out and walked towards my closet. I was about to open it when I heard a wolf whistle. I froze.

I turned around and was faced to the window. Oh gosh. The blinds weren't done and my window was slightly opened. I mentally face palmed. Anybody could have come in. maybe a murderer who murders teenage girls or some paedophile who likes girls with brown hair. I have brown hair, god I'm so stupid.

I looked past the opened window and there he was. Jerk face staring at me and smirking.

He was sat on his bed. A cute dazed look on his face. I guess he just woke up.

" well this is something nice to wake up to, not bad for a brunette",

" fu*k off, you douche".

I felt a sudden urge to slap that smirk off his face. But instead I tightened my hold on my towel and stomped to my window. I closed my windows and shut the blinds.

I sighed in relief.

I looked at the time.

8:30

I now only had 30 minutes to get ready.

I rushed to my closet and pulled out a blue crop top that had emoji's on, high waisted black jeans and my blue converses to math.

I got out my blow drier and hair straightener. After blow drying my hair I straightened. I pulled it up into a pony tail and swept my bangs behind my ears.

Done.

I grabbed my phone of charge and anything else I needed.

I rushed downstairs and kissed my mom goodbye. I grabbed the apple she put out for me and began to eat it, whilst walking out the door. I decided to finish my apple outside realising I still had two minutes left . When I was finished I walked next door and knocked. Not a second later the door opened and I was met with Savanah's smiling face.

"good morning dear, your right on time, I was just about to leave", she said grabbing her bag of the near table.

"good morning", I said smiling softly at her

" all the numbers you might need are on the kitchen counter, I left some money for you to order pizza if I don't come back in time , just leave it to hunter , bye , thank you so much for doing this",

Then she was gone.

"NO Problem ", I sighed to no one in particular.

I heard giggling in the room, well I found Haylie then.

I walked towards the room. The closer I got , the clearer I heard the voices. I walked inside and the sight I was surprised me.

On the floor was Haylie and hunter. The two things that surprised me was the fact that hunter was playing dolls with Haylie and he was shirtless.

I guess he really did love his little sister. They hadn't noticed me yet so awkwardly coughed. They both turned to me.

I suddenly burst out laughing.

" ahaaaaaaahahahaha aaaaa haaaaa, oh my god-hic , this is the greatest th-hic-ing I've ever seen, wait a min-hic- minute " I struggled through laughs AMD my Hiccup's, I pulled out my phone and took a quick snap. I watched as a blush creeped up his check. It was so cute.

After I had calmed down, I got out,

"Why the hell have u got lipstick smeared over your lips , mascara covering your whole eye and blush amd sparkles over your face",

He didn't say a thing but Haylie did .

"hunty looks nice don't he kayla, I done it for him so good, he wooks pweety", she giglled.

" oh sure hic he looks very pretty, so beautiful ", I said trying not to laugh again.

He got up and walked over to me.

" delete that picture and I will delete my picture of you in your bathroom attire", he sneered.

My face dropped.............. hic.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N- CLIFF HANGERRRR, hope you liked that, the next part will be in the next chapter amybe tomorrow cuz i skipped a day, then it wil carry on as usual. anyways remeber my ghost readers, lemme know your here, comment and vote. bye people xx

#NoMoreGhostReaders