Chapter Seventy-Seven

Start from the beginning

Jameson frowned at my response and smiled, "Your worry is unnecessary; I want to take you somewhere before school." Jameson's voice was like white noise to my ears as I struggled to function this early in the morning.

I groaned, "Too early." I covered my face with my hand and tried to get back under my sheets. Jameson pulled me back up, laughing at my struggle.

"Actually, it's Friday—school doesn't start until after lunch." Jameson informed me. This got me up; it's Friday. And more importantly, the start of summer.

"Friyay." I spoke, my words muffled by the yawn that escaped at the same time.

"What time is it?" I asked as I stretched, watching as Jameson gazed at me with a small smile on his face.

"Ten, I knew you'd be annoyed with an earlier time." He laughed at the fact—which was entirely true—and I joined in. I hopped out of my bed, seeing that Jameson was unsurprisingly washed, changed and ready to go.

In my groggy moments, Jameson had told me we were going out today; this interested me. Going out? Where? I hope it's somewhere far from here.

Jameson looked me up and down, "Ready to go out then?" He asked, way too sarky and jokey to even be considered as something Jameson would say. I rolled my eyes; with short shorts and a short sleeved top as my comfy pyjamas, bed hair, and potential morning breath, I was far from ready. However, I did decide to offer Jameson a laugh, mainly because I found it funny, but the smile that stuck to his lips a few seconds later made it a whole lot more worth it.

Shortly after that, after more jokes and banter, I picked out a very gorgeous, and quick, simple baby pink dress. There were cut outs in the side that showed the little tan that I had acquired thus far. You could say I had been wanting to wear this dress for a long time; I felt like a flower princess in it. Or maybe just a princess.

After showering, drying, changing and fixing up my hair, I went to work on my makeup. I kept it simple; light coverage, gold eyes, of course winged eyeliner, two coats of mascara and finally, a lip balm. Simple. Well, I did powder too, including bronzer, contour and blush. Maybe not so simple then. I'm a liar, condemn me.

I walked out of the bathroom, feeling light as a fairy as my hair trailed after me, both it and my dress catching the wind, flowing gently behind me. It sounds like one of those adverts, however, I could probably imagine that it just looks like my hair is having an argument with itself.

Jameson looked up at me as I walked out of the bathroom, his eyes widening for half a second. His face relaxed, but as he looked
me up and down, I noticed the awe in his eyes as he smiled at me. Aw. Sorry.

"See something you like?" I found myself asking, apparently having a mental rule book for flirting. Jameson didn't hide his embarrassment at being caught, however, he also never took his awestruck eyes off me.

"Just a bit." Jameson responded with a small smile that suggested that he saw more than just a bit that he liked. I brushed it off and laughed, reaching for a small bag and putting the necessities in.

"Sun screen." Jameson advised adamantly as he held the bottle out to me. I took one look at the spf before raising my eyebrows in response.

"Where are we going, General? The Bahamas?" I asked as if he was insane.

"General?" Jameson asked and forced the bottle into my hands.

I rolled my eyes, "That's all you picked up from what I said?" Jameson wasn't ashamed as he held up his hands in mock surrender and waited for me to lather myself in the sun screen.

"There," I said, finally finished caking myself in the cream, "No scary burns today." I assured Jameson with a half-hearted smile, desperately wishing the sun screen wasn't too much of a high spf so I could actually tan.

With that final reassurance, Jameson laced his fingers through mine and guided me out of the room. As soon as we got out, though, a bitter expression deformed his beautiful features, and he dropped my hand.

Well, what else could I possibly expect? I want something I can't have—someone I can't have. What a stupid mind I own.

________________________________

stupido

Same

Everyday

For Halloween I'm going to dress up as a scary burn

Hahaha

Need some aloe for that

Ello

-Vera

____________
Next update: Mondayy
____________

CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT SPOILER:

A hill, the hot climate, and water.

It's all fun and games until danger comes rolling down the hill after you.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

QUOTE OF THE CHAPTER:

(Because when will I ever stop using my own quotes as the quote of the chapters)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*