Ron had uncomfortable look on his face, but Hermione closed the conversation with ease,

"We are certainly aware of this topic, Professor, and we are supremely delighted with your association with us. We are indeed aware of our duties and responsibilities," Hermione said out of breath, "and I'm sure Ronald is aware of our duties too."

There was an intense silence, before McGonagall sighed,

"Thank you, Miss Granger, and well, we are now dismissed," said McGonagall.

Everyone stood abruptly, and said their good nights to the professor, before walking out of her office.

Hermione suddenly slapped Ron's arm with a book.

"OW!" Ron exclaimed, "'Mione geroff me!" He was being punch by Hermione from head to toe.

"You should've controlled your mouth!" Hermione said, harshly, as she continued slapping and punching Ron as far as she could reached.

"Hermione, I think that's enough," Luna said. She didn't like what she saw. She knew that Hermione was furious and she knew that Ron had made another terrible mistake, but hurting him was not that solution.

"Then fine! Defend him, that was not what I expected from you!" Hermione spat. She was indeed furious. She took a deep aggravated breath before running away.

"Hermione!" Ron called. He ran after her, and so did Harry and Ginny.

"I gotta go." Neville said to Luna and Draco. 

"I should come with you... I need to tell Hermione, that I'm sorry." Luna said.

"I'll come with—" Draco began, but changed his sentence, "I'll come with you guys," he said. He added the word guys so that it would be a less cheesy.

But as Draco wanted to come, someone called him, causing all the three of them to turn around to see who it was.

"Hey, Malfoy!" Blaise Zabini suddenly appeared, strutting like a boss in the hallway, waving at Draco.

Draco's eyes immediately widen. Seeing his long time friend, was fun and exciting but now was not the time.

Draco gave a shaky laugh, "Blaise, hahaha, good to see you, mate," he said, forcing a smile.

Blaise came nearer and came into a sudden halt. He grinned widely at the sight of Luna and Neville.

"You were the Squib, right? And you were Loony, Man, I've missed a lot! I mean, look at you guys now! You're HOT AS SUMMER!" Blaise complimented.

Neville and Luna gave out an awkward laugh. Blaise returned a smirk.
"So, Malfoy, The Slytherin house is now in a bizarre party, and you're invited, AND it's only exclusive for Slytherins... You should come with me." Blaise said, casually.

Draco hesitated, "I'm sorry, Blaise, but I'm going to help Neville and Luna to —"

"Oh please, come on! It's just one night party, it'll be fun and not too long," Blaise encouraged.

Again, Draco was hesitant, but Luna nodded.

So Draco gave in. "Promise me this will not take long,"

"Promise." Blaise swear.

"Okay." Draco sighed.

"Great, now, come on!" Blaise said, dragging Draco.

"Bye!" Draco called out for Luna and Neville, before disappearing to another corner.

Luna turned to Neville, "I guess, we do the finding."

Neville smiled, "It's you and me again."

Luna laughed, "Again, it's The Squib and Loony... The Silver Duo."

Neville chuckles, "Let the search begin."

"Let the adventure begin!" Luna chimed.

Neville grinned, "You know you always impress me, Miss Lovegood," he said, smiling, as they walked through the halls.

Luna looked up, and smiled at him, "You inspire me, Neville," she said, in dreamlike tone.

Neville smiled at her.

"You know Hannah just broke up with me." He suddenly spoke.

"Oh, really? Well, that's bad news," said Luna, sympathetically.

Neville shrugged, "She said, she didn't like my planting hobby... She thinks it's rubbish and filthy," he said, sadly.

Luna shrugged, not looking at him, and focused on her feet, as they continued walking, "Well, I think she just needing the time to keep up with you, you know, to accept you and your likes... It's okay Neville, it's not like the end all ready. Maybe you two should move on, or sort it out if, you two want too."

Neville took a glance at Luna and realised that she was looking at the ground all the time.

"Is it handsome?" He said.

Luna's head immediately shot up, "Who?" She asked.

"The floor, you know, you've been looking at it, all the time." Neville said, jokingly.

Luna laughed, "Yeah, I think so, I mean, it's shiny, therefore it is good looking."

Neville laughed at her comment, "For a girl, you have a great sense of humor."

"It's a talent that I have hidden, Mr. Neville," Luna said, softly, smiling.

"Well, indeed, you are good at hiding.." Neville said, slyly.

Luna rolled her eyes, playfully at Neville. There he goes again, leaving her breathless and smiling. Something that no one does the best, other than Neville.
But Luna liked Draco, right?
And Neville was just Luna's best friend, right?

Things were now swirling in her head, and before she knew it, Ginny and Harry came out of nowhere.

"I'm going to bed." Ginny said.

"Have you seen Ron and Hermione?" Neville asked.

"Snogging." Harry replied, out of breath.

"Couples," muttered Ginny, "sometimes too cheesy."

"After arguing, then end up kissing, how romantic to think of," Harry said sarcastically.

Neville laughed, "Well, I think that's how it ends." He shrugged.

"Are you kidding me? They were just STARTING!" Ginny stated frustratedly.

Everyone laughed hysterically.

"Where's Draco?" Harry asked, noticing that Draco was absent.

"He was invited to this Slytherin party, so he went." Luna answered.

Harry shrugged, "We should go to sleep,  by now... We have classes tomorrow."

They all nodded and agreed, and proceeded to their dorm.

And for that moment, Luna was confused. Love was somehow alien to her years ago, but now she doesn't only get to meet love, but to play with fire with it too.

AN: Ooh, Love is in the air, guys. ♥