Sickness part 4

(A/n) Sorry guys, this is going to be a short one.
Bruce sat beside an infirmary bed with his hands cradling his head. His cowl was down, portraying his pain. Robin had a couple broken and bruised ribs, a few vertebrae out of place, and a fractured collar bone. A loud beeping sounded through the room that alerted its patrons that the boy on the white sheets was, in fact, alive.After those few minutes of repairing the major damage, robin had passed out and hadn't woken up since. The other members of the justice league traded awkward places at the door frame just ... Watching. At the moment, no one was there except the famous Dynamic Duo. Bruce felt like he couldn't breath. For a second, he thought he was going to lose the only thing that actually mattered to him.The only thoughts that went through his head were that he hoped Dick would be okay. Dick better be okay.If the Joker had done anything more permanent to his boy, the joker would have left in a full body cast. Suddenly, Bruce could hear a faint murmuring voice." Dick? Are you with me little bird?" Bruce waited with bated breath." Tatá? I guess I got myself in a little trouble didn't I?" He gave a weak chuckle and winced in pain when it aggravated his broken ribs." Oh my little bird. I thought... Oh, I love you." The Dark Knight gave a small smile, one that Dick returned." I love you too tatá." Robin's energy was taxed. He flopped back on the bed and almost immediately went sleep. They hadn't talked for long, but that brief conversation had given the Dark Knight hope." Flash!" Batman called into the hall. The Crimson Speedster was in the room in literally milliseconds." He's fine. He woke up for a few seconds. He's going to be fine. I know Wally was worried." The man gave a visible sigh of relief." Do you need anything?"" No, thank you Flash." The man nodded and sped out of the room, most likely to go tell his similarly-powered nephew that his best friend was alive,who, in turn, could pass the news on Robin's team. Bruce thought back to the past week and he smirked at a thought that came into his head. All this had started with the flue.