Basketball

(A/N) hey this is for waywxrd as requested.

Robin was breathing heavily. His team had failed the mission. It had been a simple covert operation, and, what did they do? They got caught. His hands were bound and the cloth rubbed his hands as they smacked into the punching bag. To make matters worse, guess who got in trouble with Bruce when they arrived home? Punch Him, that's who. Punch. " You know how to be covert Robin." The boy said mockingly. Punch. "I thought I trained you better Robin." Punch. "You shouldn't have gotten caught Robin." Punch. Punch. Punch. With each hit, the bag swing violently and the chains creaked. "I bet you he's failed missions too. I'm not the only one." Robin gave one last punch before the chain snapped and sent the the bag flying to the other end of the room. He looked at it angrily before turning and slamming his fist into the wall directly behind him. The area around his bounded hand shattered like glass despite being made of concrete.
Bruce Wayne watched his ward thoughtfully from the security screen in the bat cave. Perhaps he had been to hard on the boy. Then he had an idea. He stood up and walked to the main part of the house, telling Alfred about his idea the entire way.
Robin sat on one of the benches in the training room. Sweat dripped down his chin as he drank some water. He didn't even acknowledge Alfred until the British butler spoke up." Master Bruce would like to see you." Robin stood up despite his protesting joints. Alfred led him to the basketball court and he was immediately met with an orange ball." What's this?" He asked confused. The billionaire smiled at his son." Hand-eye coordination." Now it was time for robin to smile." One on one?" The older man laughed. "Sure. If you can handle it." Robin faked left and went right, his voice echoing against the quiet night "Sunteți pe!" The boy yelled in Romanian. These were the nights Bruce liked. Just him and his son doing something normal families would do. He knew it had to be hard on the boy to juggle being robin and being a kid. After the game, robin punched Bruce playfully." It's no fair. Of course you won. First off, you're taller. Second, you're Batman!"" Well then. How about a competition that is more your speed?" Robin smirked." Race you to the stairs!" The pair ran off, pushing each other the entire way. Alfred just stated at them and thought of how lucky they were to have each other." But not as lucky as they are to have me." Then the man left without another word.