Argument

The young justice team, minus robin, sat together in the common room of mount justice. Even from here, you could here the rising voices in the next room, screaming in Romanian." How long have they been at this?" Artemis asked." About half an hour." Wally replied. The team let out a collective sigh. Thirty minuets ago, the team came home from a mission where Robin had risked his life in order to ensure their escape but nearly jeopardizing the mission. That's how it had started. With batman giving the acrobat an earful and Robin returning the favor and, as robin grew more and more upset, his English broke more and more until it got to the point where they were both shouting in Romanian. The rest of the team just stood there awkwardly until the arguing pair made their way into a spare room right off the living room."A fost alegerea mea!" (It was my choice!)Robin's higher voice screamed." Nu contează!"(It doesn't matter!) Batman replied. His voice was a little more controlled, but only just." Am făcut ceea ce a fost cel mai bine pentru echipa!"(I did what was best for the team!) Robin said, trying to make his case." Nu-mi pasă de echipa! Imi pasa de tine!"(I don't care about the team! I care about you!) Batman replied forcefully. Then everything went quiet. When Robin spoke again, his voice was wavering and soft."Îmi pare rău tată."(I'm sorry dad) The other young heroes wandered what on earth Batman had said that had calmed Robin down." Îmi pare rău, de asemenea, fiul meu. Te iubesc."( I'm sorry as well, my son. I love you.) Batman spoke softly." Si te iubesc."( and I love you) with that, the two exited the room and went their separate ways, neither ever telling what had been said in that little room in the mountain.