i see will walk up.

what are you talking about?

go away will.

yeah go away wimp Be says grabbing my hip.

let go of me Ben!!!

fine here's Grayson. Grayson forcefully grabbed and squeezed my hand so i couldn't move it.

HEY GET OFF OF HER WILL YELLS.

SHUT UP i yell and everyone stopped.

LISTEN IF YOU WANNA AKE FUN OF ME FOR CRYING OVER MY MOTHER PASSING AWAY THEN I KNOW WHO'S HEARTLESS SO WO CARES

AND IF YOUR GONNA BULLY ME LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME GO A HEAD IF YOU WANT TO PUNCH ME 'TIL IM BLEEDING PLEASE PLEASE DO IT I NEED IT I WANT YOU TO I DESERVE IT FOR BEING WORTHLESS.

BUT WILL YOU HAVE MADE IT CLEAR YOU HATE ME SO NEVER EVER EVER TRY TO PROTECT ME AGAIN.

SO WHO WANTS TO PUNCH ME FIRST?

GRAYSON WALKED UP AND HIT ME IN MY GUT.

THANK YOU i was interrupted by will trying to punch him until I caught his fist.

i said no.

goodbye and whoever hates me thankyou you have shown me who i am.

Wills p.o.v

what the heck was that i asked Ashley.

you may wanna sit down.

as she told me every single thing that had happened to her while i was gone i realized that i'm a terrible person, i didn't even let her explain.

oh my goodness i can't imagine what she's going through. i mean look at her Ashley do you know how much weight she's lost since it started?

well um.

tell me!

19 pounds.

what?

most of it is from 2 weeks ago even Ethan has lost 13 pounds they have not eaten and you ruined it your a jerk you hurt my sister goodbye.

Kate's p.o.v

when i get home i hop in the shower and start to feel numb again and then i get out and get dressed.

Ethan you hungry?

don't be stupid you know neither of us have eaten since........ he finished there.

i miss her too but we have to be strong.

how do you do it?

what?

you wish you were dead but you still act positive.

thats how mom was.

Shes gone shes really gone he said hugging me.

shh shh shh i know and i wish she was still here too but mom wanted us to be strong.

i love you Ethan i hope you know that.

he sniffled and wiped his tears away i love you too.

well let's get ready.

for?

your going to Marcus's until i'm off work.

okay. let me go take a shower.

okay you have 10 minutes. i replied

*phone dings.

i look at my phone and see that it's will and it's a pretty long message.

'' where's the girl i fell in love with? that girl would fight back and she would tell someone when she's hurting. where is the katelyn that i would laugh at jokes with or the girl that heard a rude comment and complimented the person? look i am so so so x100 sorry i know i should have let you explain but i was being a jerk so please forgive me i love you that is true. and i know i also should trust you but your so beautiful and kind i almost thought it was an act and im sorry i will be at starbucks at 7 if you meet me there i will know how you feel if you dont then i hope you find happiness.''

i almost didn't want to reply because he's a jerk but i decided to be kind and tell him i would be at work.

'' i cant tonight.''

'' may i ask why?''

'' 1. i'm not ready for a good time yet i'm still grieving and 2. i have work. ''

'' your still working? ''

'' yes but i have to go. ''

i left it at that not knowing if he wanted to talk until i saw that he was typing.

'' love you even if you dont love me you need to know. ''

i love you too.

so Ethan walks down stairs and i see that he has all of his stuff together for him and Marcus to hang so i head out behind him and lock the doors.

next day.............

so i woke up oddly early like around 5 and i got home at 3 so i don't know how but anyway i go down stairs and your never gonna believe what i saw.

what did she see? leave you theories in the comments........