Chapter nineteen. {Part Three}

Alexandra's Pov.

"Are you ready to see you babies?" I nurse asks me as she wheels me in the NICU.

"Yes, more than ready." I say.

I am wheeled into a small NICU room and see two little incubators, in both hold to small tiny human beings. Which are mine. Forever.

"This is baby A, she's currently 4 pounds 3 ounces and 14 and a half inches long. She is currently hooked up to a breathing machine and a feeding tube to help do basic things, she is so far doing very good. Would you like to hold her?"

"Can I?" I question.

"Of course sweetheart."

Soon enough I am passed a little tiny human being that has my dark brown hair and Jacksons dark green eyes.

"Does she have a name?" She asks me.

"Yeah. Aviana. Aviana Maire James." I say.

"Aviana, pretty." She says.

"How is baby B?" I ask.

"Pretty much the same condition. She was three pounds six ounces and 14 inches long." She says.

"Can I see her?" I ask.

"Well of course honey, she's been dying to meet you." She says.

I put Aviana back in her incubator and the nurse wheels me over to my other daughter. I decide to hold her.

"And what about this one does she have a name?" She questions.

"Um..."

"Azlynn. Azlynn Sage James." Jackson says as he walks over.

"Azlynn, I like it." I say stroking her hair.

"I'll leave you both to it, just call for me if you need me." The nurse says as she grabs the girls chats and walks out.

"Look Alex. I want to be there for my girls. I really want to be there. I do anything to earn your trust back. Anything. I promise I wouldn't ever hurt you again the way I did. Just please. I want to be there." He says to me.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"The girls need you, they don't need the truth, but they need you. So yes. You can be there." I say.

"I still love you Alex." He says.

"I know, and I'm still trying to figure out how unlove you, but I can't, because I love you Jackson Michael Avery." I say.

"And I love you Alexandra Jade James."

Word Count: 379.