Chapter nine (Gender Reveal)

*WARNING: I SKIPPED A FEW MONTHS. SO JUST A QUICK CHECK UP FROM THE LAST FOUR MONTHS, EVERYONE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE PREGNANCY AND ALEXANDRA SWITCHED TO ONLINE SCHOOL, BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASIER, SHE AND JACKSON ARE STILL TOGETHER, AND LIVING TOGETHER, AND BABY HUNTER IS DUE ANY DAY!!! SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER*

Alexandra's Pov.

I wake up today like any other day, but a little bit earlier because me and Jackson have an appointment to find out the gender if the baby today. I mean, I am really excited to find out. I think it's a boy, but everyone else around me is telling me it's a girl, but I don't want to believe it.

I decide to wear some yoga leggings with a really long sleeve t-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and don't bother with makeup, because today it's Monday and I honestly don' give shits if I look hot or not. I am just going to a doctors appointment so I don't really see the point if getting all dressed up. 

I head down stairs and grab a bottle of water. I start to drink it when Jackson comes in the kitchen. He is being pretty lazy to. He is wearing some grey sweatpants with a black Nike shirt, and his Nike Roshes. So I guess he got the memo. 

"Are you excited to find out what we are having?" He asks me, take a slip of his monster. 

"Yes. I really want to show you that I was right." I say chuckling a bit. 

"Alex, you're having a girl. End of discussion." He says coming over and grabbing my waist. 

He looks down at my stomach and then looks back up. 

"You're starting to show." He kissing my cheek. 

"I know." I say looking down at my little bump. 

"We should really get going though. Before we are late." He says going over to the table and grabbing the car keys. 

"We should." I say slipping on my boots as we head out the door. 

*Skipping to the doctors appointment, because I am a boss like that.*

"Okay, I am gonna need you to lay right here, and lift you're shirt up for me please." The doctor says as he grabs the ultrasound machine. 

I lift up my shirt exposing my little bump. I grab a hold of Jackson's hand tightly, as they squeeze the gel on my belly. The doctor moves the probe around and my heart starts to race. 

"Relax." Jackson whispers to me. 

"Well there's your baby." The doctor says as points to the semi big baby on the screen. 

"Look at you." I say looking directly at the screen smiling. 

"So are planning on finding out the gender today." The doctor asks as he takes the measurements of the baby. 

"Yes." I say. 

"Okay then, lets take a look shall we?" He says as he goes to the baby's private area. 

I look directly at the screen and wait and wait for the doctor to say something. 

"I don't see anything." Jackson says confused like. 

"And what does that tell you." The doctor questions. 

"Does that mean it a girl?" Jackson questions. 

"You are correct. Congratulations you are having a healthy baby girl." The doctor says. 

I smile even bigger and look at Jackson. 

"We're having a little girl." I say. 

"Yup, a little girl." He says kissing my forehead. 

The ultrasound finishes a little bit later. The doctor gives us are pictures and we head out to the car. I get in and buckle as my phone goes off. It's Ryder. 

"Hello?" I say as I pick up the phone.

"Alex where are you?" He asks. 

"I just got out of my ultrasound. Why what's going on?" I ask. 

"You need to come down to the hospital, it Sage. She's having the baby." 

"Okay. Will be right there." I say as I hang up the phone. 

"Who was that?' Jackson asks.

"Ryder. Sage is having the baby." I say. 

XXX

Wow, I updated twice this week. 

That's rare, especially for me. 

Anyways.. 

IT'S A GIRL! 

Who else is happy?

Anyways. I will probably update next week. 

So.. 

Vote 

Comment

Share 

Follow

-Chelsea :) 

Word Count: 703