Chapter seven.

Alexandra's Pov.

We lay under the tree looking up at the sky. Jackson's hand is in on my stomach, mine is right on top. The bird chirp around us. The wind lightly blows. They are no distractions in sight. It is just peaceful.

"So. When is are first appointment?" Jackson asks as he looks down at me.

"Oh, um I haven't really scheduled one yet." I say looking right up at him.

"Well, how about we go now?" He asks.

"Can we?" I question.

"Come on." He says as he stands up and extends his arm to grab my hand.

I sit up and grab his hand. We walk to my car and start heading towards the other side of town. I had never really been to this side. Only once with Sage when she had an appointment.

We pull up to a small little clinic and walk in. We walk up to the counter, were I see a very familiar face.

Jackson's mom.

"What are you doing here Jackson? Don't you have school today?" She questions in an angry tone.

"Mom, we need to tell you something, can we please take this to a back room?" He asks.

She nods and we head back into a sonogram room. I, soon realize this isn't just a regular clinic. It's a pregnancy clinic. I walk into the room and sit down on the little bed and Jackson stands beside me and hold my hand. His mom follows after. She closes the door behind her and puts he laptop on the counter, and says something.

"She's pregnant isn't she?" She questions.

"Yeah." Jackson's says as he tightens the grip on my hand.

She just looks down at the floor and taps her fingers on the counter and repeats this for five minutes before she says something else.

"Want to see you baby?" She says as she brings the machine over to the little bed.

"Yeah, I do." I say as I tighten my grip on Jackson's hand.

"Okay well remove everything from the waist down she says.

I proceed to and lay back down and Jackson grabs my hand and hold is very tight.

"Okay this may be a little cold." She says as she starts my sonogram.

I just look up at Jackson and wait, wait, and wait. I suddenly feel like my stomach did a 360. I start to think the thoughts, that mostly likely everyone thinks.

What if the baby isn't there?

What if the is NO baby? 

My thoughts are stopped when I hear a thumping sound. The beat is fast and loud. I look at the screen and see a little blob of a baby sitting on the screen. It's the size of a bean. I can't take my eyes off of it. I look up at Jackson who eyes are directly focused on the screen. He grip on my hand tightens. He lightly pants a kiss on my forehead and I blush a little.

Shortly after, Jackson's mom turns off the machine, and hand us are pictures.

"I am very disappointed in both of you, but what is done is done, we can't take it back. We are just gonna have to deal with this little gift god has given to us." She says.

"I am so sorry Ms. Avery." I say looking down at the picture.

"Oh, its quiet alright, and from now just call me Danielle." She says, "Now you two get back to school and get an education." She says before she walks out.

XXX

So.. I am gonna end it there.

What did you guys think?

Don't hate me for not updating this book for awhile. I am busy editing other books.

School also has me like 🙄🖕🏼

How do you guys like the new emojis to?

I love them.

Don't be afraid to point out any grammatical or spelling errors!

So..

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

-Chelsea :)

Word count: 657