Chapter four.

-5 months later.-

Alexandra's Pov.

"Wait you don't remember anything?" Cam asks me.

Cam or Campbell, has been my best friend since birth you could say. Him and my mom are really close friends and over the years we became close friends, and I think you can guess the rest.

"No. All I remember last is grabbing a drink for the kitchen. I should've never gone."

"Lex this isn't your fault. You didn't deserve this at all! No does deserve this. But hey I have to go, dinners ready I'll call you later?" He asks.

"Yeah. Talk to you later." I say as I hang up the phone.

I set my phone on my bed and start to get ready for a game that we have tonight. I haven't stopped cheer.

Why would I?

It's my only escape from reality.

I finish getting ready and grab my phone. I see that I have one new text message, I open it. It's from Jackson.

You me after the game? My place? -Jack.

I guess you could say I have a little crush on him. I text back.

I'll ask my dad, but sure sounds chill. -Lex.

I press send, lock my phone and head downstairs, were I see dad and Ryder having a heated conversation.

"I am very disappointed in you. I raised you better." Dad says.

I walk in and see Ryder, he's eyes are puffy and red. Which is weird. Ryder early cries unless something bad or really major has happened to him.

"Dad? Ryder? Is everything okay?" I ask.

"How about you ask you brother." Dad says.

"Ryder.. What happened?"

"I got Sage pregnant." He says.

"Sage? Wasn't she just a one time thing?" I ask.

"We were drunk.. I thought I wore a condom." He says hitting the table.

"How far along is she? What are you doing with him/her?"

"She's four months. And we're keeping him." He says.

"You keep this a secret from is for four months?" I say with my eyes wide.

"She didn't want to her parents to tell her to get an abortion, so we waited. We wanted are son to have a life." He says wiping away a tear.

"I am having a nephew? For real? When did you find out?"

"Yes and we found out a week ago." He says.

I hug him really tight. I am really excited! I let go and head to the fridge.

"Alexandra! This is not time to be excited!" Dad yells.

"Why not? It's just a baby? It didn't do anything wrong." I say.

"He's seventeen Alexandra." Dad says.

"Yeah and? You were seventeen when you had us? Just be happy he isn't having triplets or that he killed someone. This isn't the worse thing in the world." I say grabbing a water and walking back to grab my phone and bag from the table.

"Don't get smart with me young lady!" Dad says as he turns me around.

"I wasn't being 'smart'. I was just stating the truth." I say.