Chapter 9 Telling Lisa

Start from the beginning

So I got up and put my plate in the dishwasher and went to the backdoor and sat on the sunbed and made the call to management.

Lisa's P.O.V

We are in a place called pancake land. The whole place is made of pancakes well fake pancakes. But this place is really cool. I have being here a lot of times. But I wanted to tell you all about where we are having breakfast. Pancake Land they do the best pancakes. I always get white chocolate, Nutella and Strawberries.

"So what pancake are you getting Calum" I said to him while we walk to threw the door.
"I think I'll get a banana, strawberries, cream and Nutella too" he said while we walk up to the checkout to place owner orders.

"Welcome to Pancake Land. How are you today " The girl said behind the checkout.

" Fine thank you and you" said Calum.

"Fine too" I said.

"that's good. I'm fine and would you like today. My name is Sophie" Sophie said.

"I would love a banana, strawberries, cream and Nutella pancake please and thank you" Calum said

"And you miss" Sophie asked me.

"I'll like white chocolate, Nutella and Strawberries pancake please and thank you" I replied back to Sophie

"Would that be all or would you like something to drink" Sophie said.

Oh I forgot about drinks. What should I get for a drink. Eeeemmm.

"Lisa, what drink do you want" Calum asked me.

"Oh right sorry. I'll like a coffee please" I said to Sophie.

I turned to Calum and said "What drink did you get"

"I got tea" he said back and I couldn't stop laughing at the boring old tea. (Haha!!!)

Calum just looked at me like. I had two heads.

"I'm messing Calum" I said while my laugh dead down.

"OK. Will Sophie said to go and sit down, she will bring our food over.

We went and sat down in a boot. Beside a window. It is a lovely day out. Wish I can stay out in the lovely sunny day. But I can't, I'll have to go back home because I say everyone is worried about me.

"What are you think about Lisa" Calum said and that brought me out of my thought.

"That I wish I can stay out in the sun. But I'll have to go back home soon and get into trouble with Tim and Amy" I replied to Calum.

"You do know that Ashton is worried about you too. He texted me last night but I only seen the text this morning, about you running away. So I think it would be best if you did go back home and talk to them all" He said. While Sophie brought over own food.

"Thank you" we said at the second time.

"You're welcome and Calum can you sign this for me" Sophie said.

"Sure thing" He said while taking the pen and paper from Sophie and signing it for her.

"Thank you Calum" she said.

"You're welcome" He replied back to her.

*Two Hours Later *

"I think we should leave now" Calum said.

"Yeah, I think so too" I said back to Calum.

Sophie came back with the price of the food. Calum paid because well I don't have money on me.

"Bye Calum and Lisa" Sophie said.

"Bye Sophie" Calum and I said at the same time while walking out of Pancake Land.

"I think it's time to get you back home Lisa" Calum said.

"Yeah, I think so too" I replied to Calum.

While we walked back home. I was thinking about what happened last night. I think I should have talked to them and not ran out of the house like that. Sure it happened there's not I can do now and now I'm in big trouble.

*At Home*

We sat outside on the wall talked for a bit before going inside.

"I think it's time to go in Lisa" Calum said.

"Yeah I think so too" I said

"LISA" I heard from behind me. I looked behind me and seen Ashton running up to Calum and I.

"Yeah Ashton" I said while getting off the wall.

"Pack your bags your coming to England with us or should I say pack your bags your going on tour with us" Ashton said.

I looked at him like he had two head..

"Really I'm going on tour with you and the lads and the One Direction lads too. And OMG. WOW! I don't know what to say" I said back to him.

"Well for starters you can say yes and your welcome because if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be going" Ashton said.

"OMG thank you and the answer is yes. When are we going to England" I said.

"In four days we are leaving" Calum said.

"I have so much to do" I said while running inside and up the stairs. While I was doing all that I can hear Ashton and Calum laughing and I heard "Was that Lisa. Hope she knows that she is still in trouble" I think it was Amy. Yeah I know that I'm still in trouble. But I can't wait to go to England and go on tour with the lads and meet One Direction. This is going to be so much fun.

A/N

Wow! Lisa is going on tour with the lads. Let's see what will happen on tour.

Really am sorry for the long wait again. I'm going to try a D update every month. (Well I'll try)

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading. Love you all.

Number of words 1542

~Stacey ❤❤