Chapter 7 Ireland

A/N I'm so sorry that it has being a while. I just didn't have the time to write the chapter But I'm hoping to do more now. I don't know what year this is in this story. So you can make it up the year and give them the ages you want.
~Stacey

Chapter 7 Ireland

Niall's P.O.V (you didn't think you will get Niall's P.O.V )

Sitting on the plane with the other four lads. If you don't know who, then here, Zayn, Louis, Harry and Liam. We are all going to Ireland for a month and a half before going back on tour. 5SOS is the open acted. Hope you know them because I'm to tried to tell you. I need to sleep. So I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(I don't know how long it takes to get from London to Ireland, so I'm going to say one hour)

*One Hour Later*

I was awaking by something wet licking my face. First I thought it was Rover my dog but why was he on the plane, so I opened my eyes and came face to face with Louis.

"LOUIS, WHAT THE HELL MAN" I shouted at him and push his off of me.

"Sorry Zayn dared me to lick your face and we just landed too. You were asleep for the whole flight" Louis said.

"Yeah, I know I slept the whole flight. Now let's go, I want to see my family" I said jumping up and hitting my head on the over head thing where you put you bags.

I heard all the lads laughing at me. So I pretend to cry and see what would they do. Well they came running to me and hugging me and telling me everything will be fine and that's when I started to laugh.

"Sorry lads I wanted to see what you would do" I said while laughing.

"You little........." Zayn started to say but was cut off by Paul by saying "come on lads we've got to get to Niall's house.

This time I run out of the plane but carefully not to fall down the steps and ran to the van that is waiting for us to take us to Mullinger.

*In Mullinger*

Once the car stopped, I jumped over Louis to get out of the car and ran to the front door and knocked on it so loud so someone would hear me. My Mam opened the door and the first thing I did was give her a big hug.

"Niall, my baby, I've missed you so much. How are you?" She said to me.

"Hi Mam. I've missed you too and I'm fine thanks and you" I said back to her.

"I'm fine son. Come on in you and the lads most be very tried" Mam said.

"Niall slept the whole way here Mrs Horan" Louis said.

( I know she is not Mrs Horan but it's just a made up story and I'm not using their real names in the story too.)

"That's my boy sleeping all the time and please call me Olivia" said Mam to Louis and I think to the other lads to.

"Ok Olivia" said Liam,
"Yeah sure" said Zayn.
"Alright Olivia" said Louis.
"Ok" said Harry.

So we all with into the sitting room and started talking about things and the up coming tour.

"Mam, where's Dad and Greg" I asked her.

"Your dad if working and Greg is with Denise" Mam replied to me.