Chapter 7

Third POV
Team 10 and Team 7 was going on a mission to find Itachi.. "The Akatsuki is after the Bijuu and we have the reason to believe that they obtained Sanbi. According to Jiraya sama's data, they may already infiltrated the Fire country targeting Naruto." Both Teams gulped and Naruto face was serious," Yeah, and I'm going to bring back Sasuke dattebayo!" Kakashi sensei summoned pak-kun and dogs and begin to start their mission.

Sasuke's POV
"I am going." "Itachi Uchiha huh? I hope we can find him" and then Suigetsu and Jugo left Karin and I together. Karin suddenly came close to me taking her specs off," Sa-su-ke~ I'm staying with you!" I pushed her off, " No, you go too." Karin growl at him and disappear from him. I wonder how is Mizasu doing in heaven? It seems someones behind. " I know you are there come out." Suddenly there is an explosion but I easily block it with my jutsu.

Third POV
"I did it! I finally defeated Sasuke, yeah." Deidara smirked. " That's senpai for you!" Tobi exclaimed. The smoke went off and revealed Sasuke standing and a snake around him. "That's senpai for you?" "S-shut up,yeah"Deidara glared at Tobi. "Ya know this guy is kinda strong."Tobi says ."Tsk, to think that Orochimaru is beaten by this brat I just can't believe, yeah." Sasuke's and the two Akatsuki members- Deidara, Tobi fight begins. (Author's note: I won't go into details of the fight so yeah.) Sasuke survived from Deidara's explosion and won the match.

Mizasu, Team 10 and Team 7 noticed the big explosion and Team 7 and 10 went into that direction hoping to find Sasuke. Suigetsu , Jugo and Karin helped Sasuke to recover and after that they continued to search for Itachi.

-Somewhere in the forest-
Mizasu's POV
"N-nice to meet you Mizasu sama, don't you think i'm weak! I can transform into a big fox and help you in combat!" a cute fox familiar greeted, "Y-YES FINALLY I CAN USE SUMMONING JUTSU!" "Hey! Are you ignoring me?" The fox scolded me ."Ahh gomen I was so happy that I finally summon you haha! What's your name?" I asked "I have no name." the fox looked down,"How about Tomoe?The name means friend and blessing~" KA-BOOOM! I saw a huge big explosion, I was amazed by the explosion bu- "MIZASU SAMA WE MUST GO NOW! IF NOT WE WILL BE BLOWN UP!"Tomoe shouted and I sat on his back running further away from the explosion. I also sensed some chakra around.. it seem to belongs to Konoha ninjas maybe I'll meet up with them?

I ONLY OWN KAGAMI MIZASU AND TOMOE~