Chapter 11

Mizasu's POV

Here it goes! I threw the coin up high and i caught with it my hands and it is..tails. I guess this is fate huh? I wrote a letter and I put it beside Naruto as he was asleep.

NAruto, I know you are wondering why you have a letter with you and
wondering where am I. I'm sorry to say that I have some things
that I haven't settle. Don't be down! I'll meet you guys soon again!
Believe it!

~Yui
I walked into the woods leaving them and I summoned Tomoe. "What can I do for you? Mi-" he looks around and continued, "Mizasu sama." "Take me to somewhere safe which nobody will find me." I ordered him and he nodded and I find myself leaving them far apart...

Sasuke's POV

"Suigetsu, are you sure this is the correct path? We have been walking through this forest for hours!" I glared at him as he was wasting my time to find Itachi. "S-sorry! I promise that this is the correct path!" Suigetsu said and his face was flustered. "Arghh..my legs are so sore! It's all your fault Suigetsu!" Karin hit Suigetsu and suddenly there's a breeze blowing us and I saw a fox and someone? It might be Itachi.. I ran towards them and ingored the calls from Karin ,Suigestu and Jugo .

Mizasu's POV

'Mi-aah Yui sama! There's about 4 people chasing after us!" Tomoe exclaimed. "Huh? I can't heearr you Tomoe! The breeze is strong!" and a fireball was going to be collide into us and I ask Tomoe to go back into his world while I block myself with, "Suiton! Water barrier no jutsu!" and I came across.. Sasuke?! What is he doing here? I have to think fast and escape before anything else happens! I made some signs , "Katon! Fire trap no jutsu!" and fire started to surround Sasuke and I swear I could hear him saying ,"Is this all you got?" and he dispelled my jutsu. He's been stronger since the last time I saw him, I have to pull up my socks and start to train to- "SAASUUKKEEE!" a pinked haired girl came running into Sasuke and pulled him into her embrace. I knew this was my opportunity and I quickly escaped. My heart was feeling so angry and sour when I saw Sasuke and the girl hug, I wonder why?

Author's note: Well today i have lots of time and i decided to use the coin whether Mizasu leave Naruto or stay, well i got tails so yeah?~

Like!
Comment!
Follow!