Chapter 5

Meanwhile in Konoha-
Sakura's POV
Yamato sensei , a substitute sensei for now since Kakashi sensei is still recovering from an injury and Naruto is sure late! I need to visit Mizasu chan's grave before we go on to our mission tomorrow.. "Heyy! Sakura chan~!" Ah , here he comes. "BAKA NARUTO YOU ARE LATE!" I shouted at him and he back away from me looking scared ,"Gomen Sakura chan I was having a nap and forgotten to set an alarm.." Yamato sensei clapped his hands to get Naruto's and my attention , " Naruto, Sakura you have a new member which will be going with us tomorrow for the mission. Sai, you may come out now." as Yamato sensei finished his sentence a pale looking guy came out from the shadows and he does look like Sasuke..
Naruto's POV
After Yamato sensei has finished his sentence, a guy came out and it was the guy who attacked Shika, Chouji and I! "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shrieked at him and Sai simply replied ,"Ah. You are the pussy guy from earlier" I was about to rage and thats when Sakura told him that it is not nice to say people stuffs and Sakura got provoked by Sai too.

-The next day-
Sakura woke up early, finishes washing up her own and went to visit Mizasu's grave and told her that Naruto kun, Sai and a substitude sensei-Yamato sensei will be going for a new mission. Naruto was staring at the Team 7 picture feeling sad thinking that Sasuke and Mizasu chan is gone.
<Flashback>
"Come on guys smile!" and a bright flash goes off. Sakura was smiling and so does Mizasu while Sasuke is frowning, Naruto was glaring at him and Kakashi just stood there with his mask.
<Flashback end>

Mizasu's POV
While I was traveling I saw a familiar yellow hair and a sakura pink hair and it was Naruto and Sakura?! I also saw two guys and I assumed them to be in Naruto's team, I wonder what happened to Kakashi sensei? Well now I have nothing to do around I decided I'll follow them but first, " Secret technique, conceal chakra no justu!" and I begin to follow them.

-Timeskip to where Team 7 renuion -

Mizasu's POV
I was standing outside of the mountain as I have lost track of Naruto's team. "Sakura, huh?" It sounded like Sasuke's voice.. I hopped onto a mountain and kept myself hidden, and it is really Sasuke! He have grown up and looks handsome..I can even feel myself blush! And then I saw Naruto rushed out from a entrance looking dumbfounded at Sasuke. And then Naruto's team was infront of Sasuke but just before Sasuke can hurt Naruto I stopped his attack.
Sasuke's POV
Hn , it was Naruto, Sakura and two guys? "Where's Kakashi?" and a jounin said, " Kakashi senpai is currently in the hospital, im the substitude jounin for Team kakashi. And we are going to bring you back to Konoha." I went infront of Naruto and whispered, "Come to think of it wasn't your dream to become a Hokage?" He smirked, "How could I even become a Hokage if I can't take you back to Konoha?"
Third POV
Sasuke is going to to use his katana on Naruto but someone (Its Mizasu! >:) ) came to stop his attack with a kunai. Sasuke was surprised and jumped away from Naruto and Mizasu. "An ally from Konoha? Name?" Sasuke questioned her , " I am just a traveller and Im Yui. I came to stop your attack because you tried to kill your own friend! Friends should happy-go-lucky with each other!"she lied about her name since she didn't want to reveal her real identity since it wasn't the right time. "Hn" was all that Sasuke can say, typical Uchiha. And Sasuke started using chidori but Mizasu is able to defend herself but couldnt help Naruto and the pale guy was electrifed! Sakura was about to fight Sasuke but Yamato noticed that Sasuke has changed his eyes into Sharingan and helped Sakura to take the blow.
Mizasu's POV
That's it! Sasuke is not going to hurt Naruto again! "Suiton, water wolf no justu!" wolfs surrounded Sasuke but to no avail. Ah I forgotten lightening attacks is powerful against water moves, I sweatdropped. Just then the jounin made some signs and wood came out from the ground towards Sasuke but he was able to get away from it. "You are still quite a kid aren't you Naruto?" Sasuke landed on the mountain. I glared at Sasuke but he wasn't able to see as I had my hood on. And then he said about how revenge is everything about him and my heart broke as Sasuke's mind is only thinking about revenge.. I will change him! Just when Sasuke was going to do a techinque, "Now now, there's no need to use that jutsu Sasuke kun." and that Orochimaru appeared infront of me.

--Author's note
I don't own Naruto!!~ :D